Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What Movies are you looking forward to this month?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    A short reply by mjmacky.
    A short ese by MBM:

He's best friends with Ratino.

Anyways, I've watched a shit load of Bonds over the past week. Getting a feel for all them again, in my more critical and jaded perspective. My favorite so far has actually been Tomorrow Never Dies (I had actually forgotten Michelle Yeoh was a Bond Girl, and an awesome one at that). Following that are Goldeneye and the Living Daylights (I was surprised at how much I liked this one upon the revisit). Now not far behind would be On Her Majesty's Secret Service, which felt nothing like a Bond film whatsoever, but was still enjoyable. I ended up skipping more of the Roger Moore films than I had planned to, since Netflix fucked up something serious with their framerates, deinterlacing or something. Though I did watch Moonraker and A View to a Kill (Jenny Flex, yum) all the way through. Watching them through gave me serious eye headaches so I had to keep it to a minimum.

So where am I going with this? I'm going to put my new Bond order together (there's a chemistry joke in that sentence).
    Pierce Brosnan
    Timothy Dalton
    Roger Moore
    Sean Connery
    George Lazenby (I really want to refrain from calling him a Bond though)
    Daniel Craig
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    I am Looking for Underworld Awakening Movie,I think this movie will be great.This has many part and it the 4th part of this movie.If you want to watch the trailer of underworld awakening movie then you can click at the above link.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345