Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Can you delete ScT...

¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    damn, I wish I had ScT , was offered invites if I can pay for them... but I don't have any cash

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Attention seeker!!

delacct.php

OR

PM a mod and say "Fuck you ScT up ya, disable me yippe yipee".

Now close this pointless thread.
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    FAQ

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    iam not talking about u beenieman iam talking

about this (
    +1 good advice..and dont give it away. an account is for you and you alone. no one else is supposed to use it. if you dontneed it, delete it.

exactly the thing to do. respect!) i dont call this respact i call it selfishness
    ummm...you are wrong there...aask any tracker staff if they want you to trade accounts and then if they say yes, come back to me and tell me to shut up. you can also call me selfish at that point. but till then, BACK OFF BUDDY!! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
    who said trade accounts here? u know NVM its ur openion and i got mine 2 have fun in file sharing talk

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post

ummm...you are wrong there...aask any tracker staff if they want you to trade accounts and then if they say yes, come back to me and tell me to shut up. you can also call me selfish at that point. but till then, BACK OFF BUDDY!! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
    who said trade accounts here? u know NVM its ur openion and i got mine 2 have fun in file sharing talk
    giving away accounts = trading accounts...i dont believe in account sharing...yes invites is fine, but accounts no. ask any tracker staff if you can giveaway or trade accounts...they will say no, why? because an account is yours, it has your identity written all over it. giving away an acocunt is discouraged by all tracker staff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Attention seeker!!

delacct.php

OR

PM a mod and say "Fuck you ScT up ya, disable me yippe yipee".

Now close this pointless thread.
    +1

Left out

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenieman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post

Close thread.

interested in news... would you be willing to help? i have everything, just dont know how to go about it....
    I looked at tread tools and the option isnt there for some reason.

As for newsgroups u need a client and a news server, you would do better checking out the Newsgroups section here on FST for more information.
    So only Mod can close topic.

I have client, and news server... but I need the last part of the process.. relating to 0-sec availability.... ?
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Just ask a mod there and he will take care of the rest.
    This quote is just plain common sense and sums up the answer to your problem. If that doesn't work for you then just don't go on and the account will be pruned in 42 days like most sites.
    Last edited by briand5379; 11-04-2007 at 04:37 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345