Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you delete ScT...

Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    With an account of that caliber it is best to just have a mod delete it rather than risking yourself or your inviter. Too many people take such sites for granted and that's how whole communities get ruined. Sad but true.

Then again, if you had some RL friend that you could give it to, that would be nice. Of course if they screwed it up you could just go over to their house and smash their PC to bits.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenieman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    with all my full respact to u and to Beenieman but there is word call( sharing ) not (selfish)
    Not sure what your saying but there are otherways of contributing to the community than trading/sharing accounts etc.

Personally I think I'm being very good by not risking my inviters account! Whats wrong with me respecting my inviter lol
    iam not talking about u beenieman iam talking

about this (
    +1 good advice..and dont give it away. an account is for you and you alone. no one else is supposed to use it. if you dontneed it, delete it.

exactly the thing to do. respect!) i dont call this respact i call it selfishness

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    And at least deleting it opens up another spot for an invitee to get in...
    Goodpoint!

Anyway I've pm'd a few mods/admin so should be done soon enough. I'm sorry I couldnt give it away but I respect the fact that someone not so long ago trusted me with an invite and I wont go back on any promises I made.

Plus account trading/sharing is risky for everyone involved and something I said I wouldnt do.

How do I close this thread?

Not sure what your saying but there are otherways of contributing to the community than trading/sharing accounts etc.

Personally I think I'm being very good by not risking my inviters account! Whats wrong with me respecting my inviter lol

about this (
    +1 good advice..and dont give it away. an account is for you and you alone. no one else is supposed to use it. if you dontneed it, delete it.

exactly the thing to do. respect!) i dont call this respact i call it selfishness
    ok m8 np
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Close thread.

interested in news... would you be willing to help? i have everything, just dont know how to go about it....
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post

Close thread.

interested in news... would you be willing to help? i have everything, just dont know how to go about it....
    I looked at tread tools and the option isnt there for some reason.

As for newsgroups u need a client and a news server, you would do better checking out the Newsgroups section here on FST for more information.
    Rent this space

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Newsgroups? anyone wanna link me or explain me what that is all about?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    u can change email today, and give it away in 10 days.

I wont be risking my inviter by giving the account away.
    yeah, i guess u are right

i met some traders who just trade for the sake of trading.

they trade an account and they may ask u that account back, it is like stock market. they wait for your trackers value to depreciate. lol

Left out

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just leave it alone, if it expires then sobeit, if not there might be a time when you need an app (most apps do not appear on NGs, I should know, being a NG junkie) and torrents are the best places for new apps.

As for everything else, NGs rocks.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What a waste of a thread
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

about this (

ummm...you are wrong there...aask any tracker staff if they want you to trade accounts and then if they say yes, come back to me and tell me to shut up. you can also call me selfish at that point. but till then, BACK OFF BUDDY!! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast