Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i am still waiting for lvl 9 (the best one) giveaway results

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i started a thread in the bit torrent page about the same thing guees will never no maybe we were scamed ........ugghhh not again im such a dooooh!
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    be patience guys

Crazy and i talked n he told me that he has an exam so he would decide by this weekend at most. But since i had too much time on my hand i helped him out lil (took me more than an hour) so i am supposing the winner will be declared by tomorrow or the day after that.

again, do not pm.

may the best man win
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-06-2007 at 12:40 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post
    i do not want to spam,but the rules of the giveaway were not to pm crazyspic.
    this is why i started this topic. to announce that i am still waiting.
    if i did a wrong thing i am sorry.

You are smart i will give you that. You didnt even fall for my trick when i PM'ed you to see if you would break the rules by responding back in PM. I gave squirl some criteria that i thought of today. Like he said there are so many people and non of the posts really did impress me. With that said i gave him some selection rules he went through all the posts and there are three people left that made the cut. I will take a look at those people and if i dont hate them one of them will get it. If i check there public profile and for all of them i see something i dont like i will alter the selection criteria untill someone passes.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    thehe i edited my post a lil while ago....though i was giving a bit too much info...without permission lol

btw, Christina, even though i didn't like u constantly repeating the same stuff in the giveaway thread "i am waiting/ i am not tired", i do praise what you did. It was quite cleverish of you....i certainly would have fallen for it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    what are you looking for exactly with each user post when you say criteria (trading spamming number of giveaways) be more specific

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    you are out of it a long time ago i told you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    surprising enough, merely only 1 % applicant disqualified coz they called him "liar" etc. most people who called him so were already FTN members and thus were not applying themself.

i won't reveal much, unless he wants to.

EDIT:

1) candidate must have over 50 posts (dont want to give it away to a peron with sock puppet accounts that ask from multiple account to increase there chances)

2) Any candidate that sent me a PM is out

3) Any candidate who said i am a lair or suggest the giveaway was fake is out

4) Any candidate who other ppl said I should give the invite to (if they have so many freinds why dont they are have a invite from one of their freinds. There must be a reason or the freinds are sock pupets either way out)

5) must have posted over 500 words to the thread

~ 98% failed on last one lol
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-06-2007 at 02:43 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    there figure it out for yourself who is left.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    im no goody enough for you..... o well good luck to the winner really great giveaway hope everybody can make first posts like yours

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyspic View Post
    there figure it out for yourself who is left.
    nobody will believe if i say who are those three. One of them has ~700 words but like 200 word in it is the famous F*** word
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-06-2007 at 02:55 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast