Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Covernet

Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@10 September 2003 - 23:41
    heh weird... the .2ya wasnt working for me then i tried the .250free and it worked
    when u typed in .250free.com did the main page come up straight away???
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    nice one slimboyfatz!

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz+10 September 2003 - 22:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slimboyfatz @ 10 September 2003 - 22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@10 September 2003 - 23:41
    heh weird... the .2ya wasnt working for me then i tried the .250free and it worked
    when u typed in .250free.com did the main page come up straight away??? [/b][/quote]
    wen i did 250 it tuk a short while stayed white with ad&#39;s then came up

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    Ok...this is how it is..my new webhost is giving me such shitty sized bandwith a month i will have exceeded my limit in a week..not too good...Just getting sick of these webhosts with these suprise limits
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    OK i promise im gonna stop Flaming my own Thread now..Just got another webhost and now i am hoping this is the one (he says again )...Big apologies if u get a blank page in about a week or so ....
    The new address is a bit of a long &#39;un http://www.hostultra.com/~covernet/....
    so i were u i would stick with the short URL still...http://www.covernet.2ya.com...

Keep ya fingers crossed....

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    keep up the gud work man

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    nice one
    i shud be able to design some more covers this weekend

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    nice one
    i shud be able to design some more covers this weekend
    me 2

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    Hey Slimboyfatz, I love how at the bottom of the site it says for replacing covers you already own, but you come to the KaZaA Lite forum.

10. Movies & TV   -   #90
    Originally posted by justin89@12 September 2003 - 22:41
    Hey Slimboyfatz, I love how at the bottom of the site it says for replacing covers you already own, but you come to the KaZaA Lite forum.
    Yeah I know..its all a little contradictory..but it keeps certain people who may be watching happy, if u know what i mean&#33;&#33;

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast