Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **********fsc**********

¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Holyshit, FSC is a big on MMA? O_O

I'm HUGE on MMA, I'm watching UFC 52 right now also xD.

I'm starting MMA soon too, hopefully at Americas Top Team, its near me, if not, at a affiliate of theres in Fort. Lauderdale since its cheaper, but still is ATT .

if it truely is, I have a new AIM . lol

Also, good luck, your a god guy, I thnk you may get it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    G-force, I just wanted to wish you well and GOOD LUCK. I've been wanting to get into FSC myself for over a year. I want to be part of that tight knit group. Hope you score an invite. Hope I score one too one day.
    Last edited by DannyGnXz; 11-12-2007 at 10:00 PM.

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I have an idea to help you get in...maybe. If your serious. Now that its out there, post here your favorite figher(s) and why. Maybe post your favorite unknown fighter.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    save yourself some effort and join one of these:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=marti...ient=firefox-a

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post
    G-force, I just wanted to wish you well and GOOD LUCK. I've been wanting to get into FSC myself for over a year. I want to be part of that great community. Hope you score an invite. Hope I score one too one day.
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    I have an idea to help you get in...maybe. If your serious. Now that its out there, post here your favorite figher(s) and why. Maybe post your favorite unknown fighter.
    Ok, i will repost a post i put on another forum just the other day.
    Last edited by G-Force; 11-12-2007 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    I know you here this crap a lot, but i just want it for the community, specifically the fight club.
    Sure and with this kind of intelligence you will get it
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post

I'm starting MMA soon too, hopefully at Americas Top Team, its near me, if not, at a affiliate of theres in Fort. Lauderdale since its cheaper, but still is ATT .
    thanks chewy, ill shoot you a PM, i have a few questions for you as i have been training MMA for a while now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    just because randy returned the belt doesn't make him any less great as a fighter... that top 3 was a mix of my "current" & "of all time" fav lists. he'll always be on my "of all time" favorites.

you know what? i really can't say why i pick my top fighters. it's a mix of fight style, fight skill, personality in & out of the ring, & several other factors. and it's a sliding scale, each factor doesn't apply equally to each fighter i see.

jens was my first favorite 6 years ago, and i don't care what happens, he'll always be my favorite

did that make any sense? cuz things that make sense in my crazy brain don't always make sense to other people, especially on the internet.

The Spirit of Something Greater

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by edeinho View Post
    I know you here this crap a lot, but i just want it for the community, specifically the fight club.
    Sure and with this kind of intelligence you will get it
    What do you mean, i was just making a point, look at every second post on here from people looking for High level trackers, they are always " i really want to be a part of the community" and you just know there talking crap.

Here is my post from another forum, feel free to discuss if you like

Just wondering if we have any MMA fans here?

If so who are your favorite fighters?

What fights are you looking forward to?

Anybody watching the latest season of the Ultimate fighter?

Do you train in any martial arts?

I guess I will start by answering all my own questions for you guys:

who are your favorite fighters?

On pure ability mine would have to be:

Georges St. Pierre
    Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipović
    Matt Hughe's
    Matt Serra
    wanderlei silva
    Forrest Griffan
    Randy Coture

I also enjoy the fighters that can talk smack like Tito Ortiz, and Rampage Jackson.

What fights are you looking forward to?

Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra - This should be a kick ass technical bout

Georges St. Pierre Vs The winner of Hughes Vs Serra - These guys are just awsome, but GSP is the best :-P

Brock lesnar Vs Frank Mir - I think to many people are underestimating Leasner, The guy has some huge name trainers, has all ready proved being in the spot light doesn’t bother him, is a 4 time all American wrestler with 18 years experience, and has been training in jui jitsu on and off from the age of 18, and to boot it all off he is a man mountain.

if you ask me this will be a very close match up.

Chuck liddel Vs Wanderlei Silva - Simply because of the fact it has been 4 years in the making. Silva has to be the favorite going in but his style will play straight into chucks hands. If Chuck can avoid Silva's knees and kicks i think this will be another close one, also it i make or break with Chuck in this fight as a third loss will tarnish his name.

Kimbo Slice Vs Bo Cantrell - I’m not a fan of Kimbo but am just interested to see how this 'street fighter' will do in his first pro fight (his last win doesn’t count as a pro fight because it was a exhibition match)

Anybody watching the latest season of the Ultimate fighter?

Its not the greatest season but i am enjoying it as i know George and have trained with him before.

Do you train in any martial arts?

I train in Ashihara Karate and Jui Jitsu but will be giving up the karate to peruse kick boxing, I just feel that karate is offering me nothing but a good workout
    Last edited by G-Force; 11-12-2007 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post

thanks chewy, ill shoot you a PM, i have a few questions for you as i have been training MMA for a while now.
    Shoot it at me, I'll help you with what I can

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast