Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need one of these, Revolt, ftwr, uk-t

Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pomfy View Post
    hes obviously a trader he even said it in his first post and then in his sig

ibnahmed gl i hope someone gives you Revolt, ftwr, uk-t so you can trade it instantly.
    atleast he helped out some members here how about u?
    my quick wit helps FST members get through their day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    atleast he helped out some members here how about u?
    my quick wit helps FST members get through their day
    i can tell

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    ekk3123 what is happend to your site m8 didnt see or heard any news for 2 or 3 weeks..its seems site will not be online after all

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    There's only one guy who can invite you to F*WR. No one else has invites to there.

The Spirit of Something Greater

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

ibnahmed gl i hope someone gives you Revolt, ftwr, uk-t so you can trade it instantly.
    that was very clever,
    let me guess who u are....

u are one of those who traded day and night to collect every tracker on earth and finally the decided that people shouldnt see their real image, so they decided to show up in a different image. a new member here at FST with 35 posts, knowing about these high lvl trackers and even know about old members and they traders/scammers or whatever ....
    and yeah, i can dare say that u are extraordinarily brilliant that u knew that i am a trader by looking at my signature.
    just grow up man .....

and ekk3123 yes i wanna it free.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 11-13-2007 at 12:37 AM.

Left out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

Majority traders trade to get higher in pyramid of lvls. ftwr & uk-t are the most rarest tracker of the

pyramid...i mean what are they gonna trade for? there ain't no lvl 11 tracker. Beside, recall how

many ftwr & uk-t trade u have noticed?

EDIT: plus, many here trade but how many traders make a giveaway like this one?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-248793
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-13-2007 at 02:18 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i dont see any point obtaining this kind of places , u already got the best one i assume
    Last edited by ohmboys; 11-13-2007 at 03:39 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Mate, the only way to get into Revolt is through its staffers.
    the place doesn't accept traders so the atm the chances u'll get in are quite low..... u need to stop trading, wait a little bit & ask again.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Mate, the only way to get into Revolt is through its staffers.
    the place doesn't accept traders so the atm the chances u'll get in are quite low..... u need to stop trading, wait a little bit & ask again.
    Agreed, if you trade or traded in the past you pretty much have no shot at getting into Revolt.

You would need to distance yourself from trading for a while and then come back to make a case for yourself (probably to rvt).

F*** is similar, they don't look kindly to traders either or ones who belong to those anti-trader groups. Staff are the ones with the invites and new members in the future will be screened from the looks of it.

U**, no info on this tracker
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    you can take Revolt off your wish list.....we won't be inviting you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast