Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: an annoyance

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Tracker collectors, there's loads of them when they arrive here, they go through the trading bible collecting them like baseball cards as they rise to the top of that shit pyramid, then stick retired under their name, and agreed - sad waste of a tracker invite
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    totally agree with u man..
    most 0day trackers have exact same stuff on offer..just pre times and speeds may differ
    if u getting something without any effort u dont value it..thats why prob so many inactive users result from giveaways

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    why the hell do people cry for invites to trackers and then once they get them....nothing. on most trackers you can check the activity of your invitees

FUCK TRACKER COLLECTORS
    dont know...but a few of my inactive invites will be getting a nice surprise real soon.
    Proud Member of:

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    I guess its kind of like sex. Once you get it then you just move on to the next best thing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No..they're just selfish collectors .. as i've said before ..many morons just want to collect all the high level trackers ...in fact they have no use for them at all .. why not just leave it to people that are actually going to use the accounts for once ..stupid selfish people ...

Wishing for: SweDVDR

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Some people just want to see the site and then never use it. It's strange, you can tell them exactly what it is and then will still want an account just to see it themselves and never use it. I suppose I was curious what was going on @ certain sites before I got in too, but I wanted to actually use the sites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12