Thread: My TT acc Has Been Stolen Today

styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Wishing you find ur tt acc back soon.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    Wishing you find ur tt acc back soon.
    you do realize he's been benned right?
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hahaha Banned USER Good Luck at all

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    what he did?
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    LOL, I must admit that TT getting hacked (lost mine yesterday and my pass was 15+ symbols...) No trading involved, just couldn't login in the morning
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    LOL, I must admit that TT getting hacked (lost mine yesterday and my pass was 15+ symbols...) No trading involved, just couldn't login in the morning
    You used Tor recently, maybe?
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hacking seems to be the new thing now... ppl are gona stop trying to scam and just go straight to hacking passes

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    hacking seems to be the new thing now... ppl are gona stop trying to scam and just go straight to hacking passes
    it's because site members use easy to guess passwords or don't log out shared computers.

everybody uses a super secure password at a banking site.

unfortunately most kids don't do it on their tracker.

i travel a lot and when i use public computers in small hotels i always see a hell lot of private information left by the guests, that used it before.

when you use a computer that is not your own, make sure that no cookies, passwords, logins or whatever are stored.

use a password that looks like this:

chzT54U89b

and not your dog's name and your date of birth.

use a different password on every site.

write them down on a piece of paper. of course others might see them, but when your pc crashes, you're out of luck not having them.

passwords are stolen from pcs, and not out of your desk. you are not this important.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    I've never been hacked once, make sure you scan for spyware weekly as well as viruses.
    If you want to make your PW something like your dogs name use a mix of lower case, uppercase, numbers and symbols.

Eg: mrBOMBASTIC908()*

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    I've never been hacked once, make sure you scan for spyware weekly as well as viruses.
    If you want to make your PW something like your dogs name use a mix of lower case, uppercase, numbers and symbols.

Eg: mrBOMBASTIC908()*
    Even that password is easy to crack by someone who knows you. The best way is to use long random generated passphrases, as each word adds 12.9 bits of entropy to your password, wich means a five word passphrase would have an entropy of at least 64.6 bits; six words would have 77.5 bits, seven words 90.4 bits. Plus, if you add a random character somewhere in your passphrase, you'll be adding 10 bits more.

In plain english, here is what I mean:

• Four words are breakable with a hundred or so PCs.
    • Five words are only breakable by an organization with a large budget.
    • Six words appear unbreakable for the near future, but may be within the range of large organizations by around 2014.
    • Seven words and longer are unbreakable with any known technology, but may be within the range of large organizations by around 2030.
    • Eight words should be completely secure through 2050.
    To find out how to make supersecure easy to remember passphrases, go to the
    The Diceware Passphrase Homepage.

To find out more read the The Diceware Passphrase FAQ.
    Last edited by campodetenis; 12-14-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123