Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: looking for seedbox upto $120

rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you go for layeredtech, I'd advise avoiding their newest DC.
    After having a couple of boxes with them, I moved all the business servers to leaseweb because of 50-75% downtime.

LT servers in ThePlanet should be OK, but if they catch you on torrents expect a zero-tolerance response.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    bandwith: Volume 5 Mbps (Flatfee)- what does this mean????
    Same Q here..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    bandwith: Volume 5 Mbps (Flatfee)- what does this mean????
    Same Q here..
    I managed to order that one, thinking it was 5mb/s or 5000k/s Well its not... Its max 500k/s up and down. So you can download at 400k/s then you can only upload at 100k/s.

This is not a good deal for a seedbox, id rather go for 2tb than the 5mbps flatline.
    but the 5mbps flatline means that you can max out your connection at 500k/s 24/7 for 30 days without having to worry about going over the limit. You are not going to get extra charged no mater how much BW you use.

As for leaseweb, the servers are grate and service is also grate. I have no complaint what so ever..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post

Same Q here..
    I managed to order that one, thinking it was 5mb/s or 5000k/s Well its not... Its max 500k/s up and down. So you can download at 400k/s then you can only upload at 100k/s.

This is not a good deal for a seedbox, id rather go for 2tb than the 5mbps flatline.
    but the 5mbps flatline means that you can max out your connection at 500k/s 24/7 for 30 days without having to worry about going over the limit. You are not going to get extra charged no mater how much BW you use.

As for leaseweb, the servers are grate and service is also grate. I have no complaint what so ever..
    Thank you for the info

But how can 5mbps=500k(?)/s? and what does "100mbit/100mbit" suppose to mean?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    100/100mbit. Well with that you can download at 10.000k/s (or 10mb a sec) and upload the same amount at the same time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post

Same Q here..

woooahh- dont u mean 5 mbs??? makes a lot more sence
    cuz uploading 500kbs 24/7/30 still sux!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Yes it sucks, thats why id rather go for the 2TB limit than the 5mbit flatlined. As 5mbit flatline kinda sucks for a seedbox.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123