Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been approached?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    So your story is that I posted this image in a thread, only you saw it and the thread was deleted by a mod, who never contacted me about it.

You really are a sick lying bastard. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe this.

You don't like me, fair enough and you revelled in it when you reported me for posting links to Rick Astley and I got banned for it. Even listing names to make sure none were missed.

This however is a whole different ball game, to accuse a person of such a thing. You are pathetic and twisted.
    I believe you have had a few threads/posts deleted and you have not been contacted. You said that yourself just a few weeks ago.
    What will you do if the mod concerned comes forward and confirms what I am saying.

I broached this subject before, I think it was Dan that accused me of picking on you.
    I am telling you the truth, my conscience is clear. Now you know and everyone else knows why I pick on you.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    wots all this about then?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Google donald duck ride and the first image you'll see is the one I think he means, with the caption "who designed this ride" on it. There's a moving one about three lines down. It's commenting on the stupidity of the ride Boab, and posting it would be doing exactly that, not glorifying in the sexuality of young children. Where the hell is your mind?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    See this is the point and what the twisted bastard is trying to do. He's obviously been involved in fitting people up before.

Decent spuds like Les and Crabgirl are rationalizing ways in which such a thing may be justified or misinterpreted or not really paedophile. I agree with all of that, however the bottom line is that he is just lying.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Accusing people of stuff like that and then saying "that's the reason i don't like you" is fucking out of order. Jesus.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    See this is the point and what the twisted bastard is trying to do. He's obviously been involved in fitting people up before.

Decent spuds like Les and Crabgirl are rationalizing ways in which such a thing may be justified or misinterpreted or not really paedophile. I agree with all of that, however the bottom line is that he is just lying.
    Do what I said and have a look at what he means.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    whos accusing who of pedophilia?

8. Lounge   -   #48
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

If it was innocent then why was it removed?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I am telling you the truth, my conscience is clear. Now you know and everyone else knows why I pick on you.
    You pick on me.

You're a pathetic wee man who actually walked to the town centre and waved at a webcam.

You posted crap another time, then invented a son who had logged into your account and caused mischief.

People are laughing at you not with you.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Google donald duck ride and the first image you'll see is the one I think he means, with the caption "who designed this ride" on it. There's a moving one about three lines down. It's commenting on the stupidity of the ride Boab, and posting it would be doing exactly that, not glorifying in the sexuality of young children. Where the hell is your mind?
    That's the fella - don't recall seeing it here but it pops up all over the place.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast