Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been approached?

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Because it's really stupid, not because it's pedophilic. To make something such, you have to be viewing an image as one of those people, in which case any image of children can be considered such. I know thats a bad sentence but I hate typing that word.

Boab leave him alone. What you said was out of order.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    See this is the point and what the twisted bastard is trying to do. He's obviously been involved in fitting people up before.

Decent spuds like Les and Crabgirl are rationalizing ways in which such a thing may be justified or misinterpreted or not really paedophile. I agree with all of that, however the bottom line is that he is just lying.
    Do what I said and have a look at what he means.
    So the whole story of a horses head being turned round and looking up a wee girls skirt, which had obviously been set up for the photo to be taken, is all just fucking lies.

That's even more pathetic.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    He's that out of touch he cant even recognise a disney character
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Trade (2007) Trailer
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRM4h7iDYoE[/youtube]

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    He's that out of touch he cant even recognise a disney character
    No, that's what he wants folk to think.

All to cover his own blatantly homophobic post.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I agree. You crossed the line Boab. You did it when you mixed homosexuality with paedophilia, and when your bias was questioned you did it again when you lashed out and made very hurtful accusations. It is one thing to talk about ridiculous rides and such. I've been on a few and they are kind of creepy the way you sit on them, but talking about some silly ride design is a FAR cry from paedophilia.

Remember. It is best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

7. Lounge   -   #57
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    I agree. You crossed the line Boab. You did it when you mixed homosexuality with paedophilia, and when your bias was questioned you did it again when you lashed out and made very hurtful accusations. It is one thing to talk about ridiculous rides and such. I've been on a few and they are kind of creepy the way you sit on them, but talking about some silly ride design is a FAR cry from paedophilia.

Remember. It is best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    It was not Donald Duck. It was not a ride. It could have been a lion. It was a rocking type toy.
    The head was covered by the wee girls skirt.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

It was not Donald Duck. It was not a ride. It could have been a lion. It was a rocking type toy.
    The head was covered by the wee girls skirt.
    That is an absolute lie and you know it.

I'll give you your only possible out from this. That you saw such a thing posted by an account that you assumed to be me but it wasn't.

Now we know that's not true, but it is plausible.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

To be fair they are meant for wee kids.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #60
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Even so Boab. Paedophilia is a horrid accusation. Absolutely the worst thing you can levy at anyone, or even remotely allude to. I would never even remotely hurl that towards someone as the taboo, and disgusting nature of it all, is the worst insult possible.

We joke and poke each other, but some boundaries remain inviolate. It's best to stop.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast