Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been approached?

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Even so Boab. Paedophilia is a horrid accusation. Absolutely the worst thing you can levy at anyone, or even remotely allude to. I would never even remotely hurl that towards someone as the taboo, and disgusting nature of it all, is the worst insult possible.

We joke and poke each other, but some boundaries remain inviolate. It's best to stop.
    Your falling into his trap again, it's an absolute lie.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    To be fair they are meant for wee kids.
    I've done the adventure ride theme park foray's with my kids. It's amazing the things you do when you're a mommy!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Even so Boab. Paedophilia is a horrid accusation. Absolutely the worst thing you can levy at anyone, or even remotely allude to. I would never even remotely hurl that towards someone as the taboo, and disgusting nature of it all, is the worst insult possible.

We joke and poke each other, but some boundaries remain inviolate. It's best to stop.
    Your falling into his trap again, it's an absolute lie.
    I'm not!!! Really. I'm asking him to stop saying those terrible things because you NEVER say these things to people in a haphazard manner -- ever.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. Lounge   -   #64
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

I have not accused anyone of being a paedophile. I have accused them of posting that type of pic on the forum.
    The thing that really sickens me is that there must be two or three other members who saw this and are keeping stum. There is definitely a Mod.

I wont say anymore on the subject. I'm away to type for an hour. Putting just one member on ignore.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    To be fair they are meant for wee kids.
    I've done the adventure ride theme park foray's with my kids. It's amazing the things you do when you're a mommy!!!
    Tell me about it - went on a flying fox thing with my daughter and thought my arms were going to come out of their sockets.

But I was macho ....

until she wanted to go on it again.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #66
    At least the harmless old chap facade is down and people can see the twisted individual behind it. All started by his own homophobic posting.

I suppose that's a good thing

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Tell me about it - went on a flying fox thing with my daughter and thought my arms were going to come out of their sockets.

But I was macho ....

until she wanted to go on it again.
    Big warning to others. If you ever go to Islands of Adventure down in Florida DO NOT EVER wear a white cotton t-shirt. I had no idea it was a water park and every ride results in you getting completely soaked. Thank goodness I wore a dark t-shirt but I felt so bad for a number of other women who spent the day with their arms crossed over their chest.

After a while the thought of getting sprayed with more water just became disgusting. Any water that got in my mouth made me want to gag. It reminded me of what it would be like to drink toilet water
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I would be surprised if the Donald Duck lunacy hasn't been posted here at some point as it is a standard internet "it's a mad world" sort of pic which crops up on most message boards at some point and it is the only one I have seen like that

As a rule a plastic duck cannot look up a skirt and therefore the skirt is not looked up.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I would be surprised if the Donald Duck lunacy hasn't been posted here at some point as it is a standard internet "it's a mad world" sort of pic which crops up on most message boards at some point and it is the only one I have seen like that

As a rule a plastic duck cannot look up a skirt and therefore the skirt is not looked up.
    You didn't read the rest of the post, Les. The lying prick has said it wasn't that and has described what the image was like.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Whoa. I don't remember any of this.

I did once see a pic posted of two kids, a boy and a girl, and the boy used a stick to look up the girl's skirt. The caption read "What's up there?" It was awhile ago and I'm pretty sure it was a BT-tard. That's all that jogs my memory.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast