Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah, I got invited last night and was disabled today, inviter requested it, but his account was stolen so im SOL

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    yeah, I got invited last night and was disabled today, inviter requested it, but his account was stolen so im SOL
    Wow that sucks. So I assume the account stealer invited you?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    If you know how painfull is it for me. Plz dont ask more and more questions. This I got from s*t staff regarding my account. But I cant go to irc and I cant speak with staff.

Sorry but you got disabled because your inviter (http://www.********.org/userdetails.php?id=****) hacked Paypal
    He hacked Paypal so did not deserve the invites he got from donating (because he never sent any money), so it is his fault I'm afraid.

Is here somebody who could help me???
    take it like a man, its a website

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Wow that sucks. So I assume the account stealer invited you?
    no, the real user invited me :\, IRC said today the pass was changed :|

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i didn't know that sct disables invite trees?!
    The account of the hacker and his invitee aren't really an invite tree, more like branch consisting of two users

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    This I got from s*t staff regarding my account...

Sorry but you got disabled because your inviter (http://www.********.org/userdetails.php?id=****) hacked Paypal
    He hacked Paypal so did not deserve the invites he got from donating (because he never sent any money), so it is his fault I'm afraid.
    What else do you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmayhem View Post
    If the guy didn't pay for the invite, it is kind of like it never existed.

It would be messed up if money mattered that much.
    Like you said the invites were achieved through attempting a hacked Paypal donation, as he took back the "money" he sent us, we took back the invites we sent him. Simple really.

In real life if you bought Christmas presents for friends using a fake credit card the Police wouldn't say "Oh, we don't want to upset the other people, we'll leave the presents achieved illegally". So why should tracker staff act any differently?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yes this is true but SCT IMO should be a little more understanding. Sure the inviter was a piece of 5hit, but that doesn't mean this poor dude was. It is their tracker and so their rules, but I feel they should make good on the poor guys acct.

If the cops caught a thief they do not come to other peoples houses and take back the presents once they were given. PM me the Nick of the inviter and your site nick too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Like you don't take candy from a stranger on the street, you also don't take an invite from someone completely random, no matter how tempting it sounds.

In case you do, you get raped by the stranger on the street or you have stomach-ache because the candy was bad and in this case, your account gets disabled.

It's inviters responsibility to take care of his invitee's. Hell if he can't take care of his own account, how can he take care of invitee's then? :shrug:

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Yes this is true but SCT IMO should be a little more understanding. Sure the inviter was a piece of 5hit, but that doesn't mean this poor dude was. It is their tracker and so their rules, but I feel they should make good on the poor guys acct.

If the cops caught a thief they do not come to other peoples houses and take back the presents once they were given. PM me the Nick of the inviter and your site nick too.
    Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites. They will have no sympathy for you unless you wave around some green bills in front of them. Don't take this post as being the same theory as the dickhead who got me disabled, but judging from the fact that:
    A: They went p2l when they really didn't have to
    B: They get way way way way more than enough "purchases" to handle their funds every month yet don't lower the prices (like most normal businesses would, unless they're running a max-profit business model)
    C: They have a "rainy day fund" that should be overflowing by now which could probably fund the site for a few months..

I could go on and on. As much as I hate the person who hacked my acct and screwed me around, he did have some pretty good points. I'm sure most of you see it also, but are keeping your mouths shut due to the fact that you also know you're expendable in their eyes. (in fact I know that's true judging by the amount of PM's I got last time about it when I was compromised)

PS: I actually had proof about what my hacker was saying, which is probably why he said it. Guess he failed to copy that over when he was stealing my files and such. No I won't share it, never intended to in the first place. I'm not anti-sct, but I will state my facts and reasoning on a topic if I feel it's beneficial to others, regardless of the context it comes out in.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I agree with the facts .. but u should have been careful on sct and other sites .. they will just disable accounts if they feel the account is doing something wrong .. so better get the invites from freinds or family persons and dont try to missuse it

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast