Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct disabled. Help?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orka View Post
    You sey it. I just gonna let I go. But I cant!!!, if someone like me care about it so much, and for it was the best feeling to be there, I will never let it go and forget. I learn my lesson here. Still my baby is missing and that all it metters right now.
    I can promise you, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of trackers out there that are just as good. Don't fret over the ones not worth fretting over

PS: If you want on a site where the staff actually care about you and not your wallet, PM me your email.
    Boris to the rescue!

Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You sey it. I just gonna let I go. But I cant!!!, if someone like me care about it so much, and for it was the best feeling to be there, I will never let it go and forget. I learn my lesson here. Still my baby is missing and that all it metters right now.
    I can promise you, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of trackers out there that are just as good. Don't fret over the ones not worth fretting over

PS: If you want on a site where the staff actually care about you and not your wallet, PM me your email.

Conragats orka, you sure wont miss your SCT anymore

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    orka's got a new test-tube baby now...

congratz

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    orka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5

Surprised/Amazed

You sed it nicely. But plz don do this...I dont want more troble...you invite me and that you will ask for money, or you gonna disable the accout and I be alone on the street again. Is this what you planing to do?
    Trade, I give invites free to good people who deserve it.
    Happiness that what matters to me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

You sed it nicely. But plz don do this...I dont want more troble...you invite me and that you will ask for money, or you gonna disable the accout and I be alone on the street again. Is this what you planing to do?
    Is that a joke?
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Let me explain it to you from SCT's eyes. The more people they disable, the more people that can buy invites. They will have no sympathy for you unless you wave around some green bills in front of them...
    ..I'm not anti-sct

So the less members a site has the more invites it can sell?

I always thought a "company" was more likely to sell more products if it had more "customers"... (do you like my leet business terms?)

If ScT really was a "money grabbing organisation" why would they ban potential "customers" of their so-called "pay-to-leech goods" ?

ScT is slowly expanding to 20k members, and hasn't even hit 17k yet, so 'disabling people who won't donate' (the point Brandon was trying to insinuate) is somewhat of a redundant issue.
    ScT only has a little over 1,200 donators out of 16,990 members, maybe they should ban 15,000+ members for being greedy and not handing over money then. They should get in a new accountant a.s.a.p quite clearly.

what? I would like to have my accout back and I will maka a donation after I will be back in...
    ScT better snap this guy up, more money for the coffers, quick...oh wait, he got banned for a reason and isn't coming back because ScT doesn't do charity cases and hand out invites to disabled-users...unlike some trackers.

BTW I never got the money back, almost broke now
    now.
    You never paid any money to ScT. Nobody did. If you paid someone to get that invite then it's your own fault for trusting a con-artist.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i dont he meant it as a joke

it did give me a laugh though
    i bet u were not expecting
    a reply like that Brandon
    maybe he should get a by ball though , he is kinda new

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Brandon offered you an invite to one the best bittorrent trackers and you think he wants money from you?
    If he cared about money so much, FTN would just give out invites for donations like SCT.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +3

he isnt gona invite you to sct again .. he was gona invite you to FTN ..

FTN > SCT

got it ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    yawn, yet another thread that brandon tries to take over with his sct hate

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast