Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Which usenet client do you use?

MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Alt.Binz on both Linux(Wine) and Windows.

2. Newsgroups   -   #42
    nzbplayer all day every day to watch movies and grabit to queue stuff

3. Newsgroups   -   #43
    Newsleecher Pro

4. Newsgroups   -   #44
    urazilnum's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    newsbin pro 5.33 - build:7737

5. Newsgroups   -   #45
    Agent 4.1 for text groups and general browsing, Newsleecher for Binaries downloads I would like to learn how to use Usenet Explorer but it seem to have steeper learning curve http://www.netwu.com/ue/
    any try Usenet Explorer ?

6. Newsgroups   -   #46
    rpeters1428's Avatar Member
    NewsLeecher 3.8 Final...stable and a lot of useful features. I used GrabIt for a while and got sick of it so I transfered to NewsLeecher and I can't complain about it yet.

7. Newsgroups   -   #47
    ..:: c.R ::..'s Avatar Φ MySpace_SuK(s
    *loL* i seriously think i'm the only lame0 that uses NewsRover. *huh*

i suppose i'm just ol' fashioned at my ol' age.
    "Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself." -Mark Twain

8. Newsgroups   -   #48
    I have been using Pan on ubuntu linux. So far so good, but I don't know if it's the best for linux or not, as I am new to usenet

9. Newsgroups   -   #49
    After reading around on this forum yesterday, and seeing some people talk about sabnzbd - I decided to install it on my linux file server. It is absolutely awesome!!!! It downloads the files, checks them for damage and if needed fixes them, unrar's them all, puts them where I want them, and deletes the rar files. 100% automated. Plus I can put stuff in queue an then set times it that it is allowed to download so I don't kill my internet speeds while I am surfing, I can let it all happen at night while I am sleeping. It can also run scripts after it finishes. I hope to figure out how to do a script to have all the avi encoded to mpeg and then turned into iso's ready to burn for me. Not sure if that is possible, but I think it should be...

10. Newsgroups   -   #50
    ste1975's Avatar Member
    Alt binz

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345