Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have U Ever Walked Out Of The Cinema B4

boys and girls > jason biggs and freddie prinze

after watching the movie for 10-min, i decided that i have to be this stupid white person to stay and watch this movie. so i pulled my gf out of the theater!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    i walked out of chariles angles 2. Peace of shit

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    I also took my 7 year old brother to jay and silet bob but left after 5 minutes

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Poster
    to all who say charlies angels 2 "sucked". The idea behind the movie wasn't to be a realistic action movie, its extremely over the top and doesn't bide to the laws of physics. However, that's not the reason behind the movie. Its pure eye-candy, and I think walking out on Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz says something about you.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by jrday@17 July 2003 - 23:47
    mr maggoo (or whatever)
    Thnx leslie for wasting my precious time
    i'm sorry, but anyone who willingly goes along to see "Mr.Magoo" can't really class their time as 'precious'.

With regards to Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, i thought it was funny, but i realise it's one of those film you probably either love or hate, not a lot of middle ground.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    jrday's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by the_faceman+20 July 2003 - 21:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_faceman @ 20 July 2003 - 21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jrday@17 July 2003 - 23:47
    mr maggoo (or whatever)
    Thnx leslie for wasting my precious time
    i&#39;m sorry, but anyone who willingly goes along to see "Mr.Magoo" can&#39;t really class their time as &#39;precious&#39;.

With regards to Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, i thought it was funny, but i realise it&#39;s one of those film you probably either love or hate, not a lot of middle ground. [/b][/quote]
    willingly...

FORCED

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    I have to say that blair witch project is the worst movie i have ever seen. NOTHING tops this crap. The most hyped up movie that was not scary and I think I was beginning to get motion sickness. What a waste of time, money, and everything put in to make this "movie" or whatever it is&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by ezyryder@20 July 2003 - 21:47
    I think walking out on Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz says something about you.
    Yes, it says real is real and fantasy is _ _ _ _ ?

I suspect if you saw most "movie stars" in person you would feel the same way. Cameras and trick lights can do wonders for otherwise average or even ugly woman , or men. take away the staples, tape, elastic supports, etc., and you might do better at a supermarket anyday of the week.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    hahah, yes, very true. I&#39;d have to agree with that, but in the movie itself they do look better than super-market material (unless, they themselves are in the supermarket, but it&#39;s too late for that sort of thought). I would imagine however if they were less made up and in person they wouldn&#39;t turn as many heads as someone else (if both were unknown)

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Cameron Diaz is fugly :x

Give me Drew and Lucy any day though

Back on topic though, i&#39;ve never walked out of the theater, no way i&#39;m paying 8 bucks and not seeing a moive. I have however changed movies on many occasions. Including LoTR-thought it was crap, LoTR TT- thought i&#39;d give it a chance but it was still crap, The italian Job- ZZzzzz, The last Holloween- it kinda sucked but what really sucked was the 300 pound black lady that was saying "Oh no he didn&#39;t" every time Mike did something, Titanic- I hate long movies that suck, Showtime- why did i even pay to go see that...i don&#39;t remember

And about 500 others

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast