Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Migration from OiNK to E****: OiNK's #1 lossless dl-er

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.A View Post
    can someone please tell me in private what is this E**** ? =\
    im seeing it too much and i dont understand whats up with it ..
    Its a type of rich white person thing ppl want to get.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    No, lossless is just the future. Just a natural progression. Like from VCDs/SVCDs to xvid DVD rips and full DVDrs. The same is happening with music. Haven't you ever noticed all the low-end or artifacting in low bitrate mp3 rips?
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by innovisionz View Post
    Liar.The #1 Lossless on OiNK was alkimiya, and he IS at E****.alkimiya is a swedish dude, he only downloads Lossless, and he used to share a huge amount of torrents on his home 100Mbit line. He also was the #1 uploader at OiNK, having a ratio of 3.

Alkimiya was the #1 uploader, but not the #1 downloader. He was #2 downloader, the "other member" (which is pretty obviously Screenery) I've been talking about was #1. Get your facts straight before you start flamethrowing.

Also, Murphdog said that they're not inviting anyone to E**** at this point. Even staff members don't have invites, he said.

I would talk to Hanswurst, but I don't know how to use IRC. Pidgin didn't seem to do it, and I couldn't figure out mIRC, and those are the only two clients i know of. They both say that I'm not a registered user when I log into the servers that were mentioned in this thread. I never used the Chat function at OiNK. I must be the most technologically backward member of OiNK, relative to my download status. Heh.
    Last edited by Screenery; 11-17-2007 at 01:11 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I dont understand why its so hard to believe this. If he was into lossless, Got invited or even signed up at oink when they had open signups. He really did not need to go any were else for his music needs.
    Or perhaps he dident know about any other sites.

especially since he is Number 1 in the downloading department. Clearly shows that he used Oink a lot, and not many other trackers.

Screenery for the mirc thing, Type this once you have connected to the server.

/nickserv register

Think the command goes something like
    /nick serve register password e-mail thought im not 100% sure, you will get an answer when you just type /nickserv register

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenery
    Even staff members don't have invites, he said. I would talk to Hanswurst, but I don't know how to use IRC.
    So if neusch didn't give staff invites, why would you need to talk to hanswurst?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123