Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Torrent invites - What struggles have you had / My Story

0.0 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by antipower187 View Post
    I traded my way up back when trading was awesome. Now, its apparently the "wrong thing to do". I don't know what the hall has happened over the last couple years but people don't like trading anymore. Which I think is retarded...
    It has been always retarded... if you want to give an invite to a site then offer it, dont ask for something in change, and if you want to get on some site then ask for it, if you dont get it then ask again, maybe one day you will get it...

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpcry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by antipower187 View Post
    I traded my way up back when trading was awesome. Now, its apparently the "wrong thing to do". I don't know what the hall has happened over the last couple years but people don't like trading anymore. Which I think is retarded...
    It has been always retarded... if you want to give an invite to a site then offer it, dont ask for something in change, and if you want to get on some site then ask for it, if you dont get it then ask again, maybe one day you will get it...
    its not retarded..if u want some thing u have to do everything[of course u have to know where to stop] u can to get it...nuthing ever comes to u for free...i have neever been handed out anything for free expect for a demonoid invite that too after i called up my friend....u can either sit down and wait for things to happen or u do sumthing about what u want...
    Last edited by stitched; 11-26-2007 at 04:57 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yeah, my buddies are alot like yours G-Force.

They have no interest/probably don't even know what torrents are, and even less interested in computers.I'm usually always playing golf, basketball, wakeboarding, or snowboarding with them, and they seem content being outdoors all the time.

I also got my ScT invite from here at FST for free. (Wont state the name to save his PM box from overflowing)

I have met some members here at FST who I can relate with, and have also been fortunate enough to get into some pretty good high-level trackers. Waffles and whatcd are great as far as my music needs go.

I'm still on the quest for FTN and FSC. I dont have any interest for U*T or FTWR at the moment, however that could change.

Oh, btw, Jack Daniels is great, but I prefer Captain Morgan or Crown. They all do the trick anyhow.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by rumano14 View Post
    please i'm looking for an invitation to iptorrent for a long time ago you can invite me please thank some guys.
    my email [email protected] or [email protected]
    pls
    thx
    you are one fucking annoying spammer

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    why did u bump this?

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    why did u bump this?
    when posts get deleted things go haywire.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i got BMTV and revtt TL. i have been looking for FTN r PTN. but no luck so far.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, i got into torrents many years ago, back to the suprnova days, and i kept myself there, using it moderately, as i had very low limits for downloading.
    one day my ISP raised big time their international download limits, so some friends of mine that were into the newsgroups scene got me an invite to TL.
    Damn, i was in shock! what an amazing site. Then one week later i was invited to RevTT. Amazing site too !
    then i told some of my geeky friends to take a look at those sites and they begged me for invites, so i invited them as soon as i had invites. All of them are power users until this day.

my biggest struggle ever to get to a site is FTN, as most normal users must have. I even borrowed my seedbox back in the days to a friend of mine so he could get an invite for me, but he dished on me and i never laid my hands on it. So i suppose this was my biggest struggle, though i must admit i don't do much to look for it, and i despise those who say "i REALLY need it" to any tracker.

and hey, what's the fun if you no longer have a goal to reach? i pretty much reached mine, but curiosity is a big part of the human nature. And we're all humans, after all...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567