Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Request for FTN ~

Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Celtic just give him one, please.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    no_more_tears's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    yea .. im a bit surprised too ..i've done soo many giveaways
    This is not the main point to receive FTN invite. If you deserve it then you'll have it. Why you just don't close this topic and stop begging for invite. So many bumpings. I'm looking for invite to FTN too but I'm not going to do that.

Peace!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ^^^ im not begging, i'm just asking ...theres nothing wrong with asking ..and you don't lose anything out of it ..so why not try ?

Wishing for: SweDVDR

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    yeah mate ...........but thinking if you are not getting one.......how long it would take me..........

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    mrlazy you are begging. you are obsessed with ftn it is ridiculous. 8 pages of i want ftn omg please celtic please ill suck your cock give me ftn.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ^^ im jsut bumping the thread, obviously no one really cares about what you think. Seems like you made a thread too, go get back to yours. ill close this thread if it is really needed. Maybe tonight ..if i still don't get it ill give up ..

Wishing for: SweDVDR

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    up..............some one give him a invite....he deserves that after all his give aways............

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    nice thread ztrapz is a clown dont listen to him lazy.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    No offense, but imo if you had kept some of your invites in hand from giveaways you could of traded your way into ftn. I know everyone seems to have a hate of trading, but ppl willl be more inclined to risk their ftn invite, to get something in return, instead of nothing from a giveaway. Just my thoughts tho, and you do deserve an free ftn invite.

Someone invite me to fsc please

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    No offense, but imo if you had kept some of your invites in hand from giveaways you could of traded your way into ftn. I know everyone seems to have a hate of trading, but ppl willl be more inclined to risk their ftn invite, to get something in return, instead of nothing from a giveaway. Just my thoughts tho, and you do deserve an free ftn invite.
    Invites are not meant to be something you trade. They are meant to be given out to trusted people. So if you are a trusted member, that means that you have been active on the forum, helped other people and maybe has shared invites, you maybe deserve what you need.
    I don't say that you mrlazy should buy sct invites til you gets an invite to ftn. I think you should just wait and see if someone has an invite to spare and maybe he has seen this thread and maybe remebers you. You can't just bumb this thread til you get an invite cause people will start to get angry. Hope you get what you want mrlazy
    Seize the Day

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast