Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for SCT

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i doubt you getting it, cuz the last time u requested it, u r thread was trashed very badly cuz of that FTN thing, you know wat i am talking abt
    Last edited by raj3186; 11-18-2007 at 02:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post

So, I want to know if those people who are part of F*N are not part of SCT or vice versa.
    I assume that is a question. And, to respond to that...

No, I am FTNer, i don't "need" SCT.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sanjana,i advice u to close the thread before someone really trashes u again

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    i hear something, i hear it, it's coming again!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

So, I want to know if those people who are part of F*N are not part of SCT or vice versa.
    I assume that is a question. And, to respond to that...

No, I am FTNer, i don't "need" SCT.
    We had lot of discussion going on in the other thread saying which better SCT Vs FTN.

They both are different and having both have unique and they are known to be the best trackers.

No matter how long does it take to get the SCT invitation. I will wait. If you have problem with it. Please let me know.

I follow one policy.
    Live and let live others. Learn to know and know to share...

I am sorry dude this thread is there to request for the giveaway and requesting for invitation.

Please let me know why should I close this.?

if asking SCT is wrong here then please correct me.
    Last edited by sanjana; 11-18-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    coz the last time u requested was what? not even a month ago.

10-27-07, 02:47 PM

And, the last rep point you received was

10-2007

Moreover, tell me the difference in total # of forum post you have now and by the time u created that previous request.

i agree everyone is not a spamzore like me but...

24 more post? don't think that will "buy" an invite for u...unless you get lucky as you did for FTN.

One more thing,

======

why you need it?
    Because I want to contribute the great community to be a part of it. SCT is great community offcourse the rarity and speed is faster. You can consider me as greedy.Everyone wants to have the invitation for good torrents and if that is considered as greedy. Yes. I am greedy!!!. Consider me as greedy. Because everyone want more in life..

SCT is dream and it a prestige to be a part of it. Please folks help. Few people might ask me to buy. Sorry. I don't have that much. I am a student.

I cannot pay for SCT.
    Do you use seedbox? sorry for asking again, but i didn't understand ur previous post. Also, as for me TL, FTN, RevTT maxes my speed, lemme know where u are from and do give us ur speedtest. So, we can know if you really can be benified by speed @ SCT.

No comment

And, you expect someone else to buy it for u?
    [yes i am aware that everyone dosen't need to buy an invite there...but that's how it is for majority...pay for an invite.]
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-18-2007 at 03:03 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Asking ScT isn't wrong sanjana
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtmajor
    "She" has gender as "male" at FTN, maybe there are other issues to be resolved before collecting trackers becomes the issue.
    I think this is wrong, got it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

coz the last time u requested was what? not even a month ago.

10-27-07, 02:47 PM

And, the last rep point you received was

10-2007

Moreover, tell me the difference in total # of forum post you have now and by the time u created that previous request.

i agree everyone is not a spamzore like me but...

24 more post? don't think that will "buy" an invite for u...unless you get lucky as you did for FTN.
    Yes. I agree that I cannot post many reply here. Because I am little busy and I don't think, just to increase the the post counts and keep replying I will increase my post count unless if I need them.. I am replying to this because you think that I visit only to get the invitation. But if you see the reputation point it is 9. If you want to know why is too less? See my first post. I clearly mentioned it.

I don't like to spam...But still I do active here during weekend and whenever I do have time.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    ahh, my eyez ... i think i read too much of this $hit!

I would love to invite u sanjana ... srsly, but i cannot see now!
    i think i become blind

ahh my eyez!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast