Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Movie Has Made You Vomit?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    John Waters' Pink Flamingoes made me pretty nausious.
    The bit where Devine actually eats a dog turd is totally vile.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    John Waters' Pink Flamingoes made me pretty nausious.
    The bit where Devine actually eats a dog turd is totally vile.
    I have heard a lot about that scene

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    License to kill

when james bond knocks a guy unconscious and puts him in a closet filld with millions of WORMS (for research purpose)..imagine how the guy was eaten alive in days by those worms !!
    it gives me shivers to this day..

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I got light headed during the "Heart Shot" scene in Pulp Fiction, but I've never puked from a movie.

Oh and that slow stab in the eye scene in Lucio Fulci's ZOMBIE was a sexy moment.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by FatRiff@21 July 2003 - 20:16
    I got light headed during the "Heart Shot" scene in Pulp Fiction, but I've never puked from a movie.

Oh and that slow stab in the eye scene in Lucio Fulci's ZOMBIE was a sexy moment.
    i just downloaded that, and god damn it was mad,

its funny when she wakes up and theres half a syringe in her stomach and acts all normal

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Before they graduated to ' Jackass ', some of the dudes made a pile of vids named CKY ( Camp Kill Yourself ). In one tape, they were at a sushi bar and one of 'em sucked up a wad of wasabi into his nose through a straw....and immediately puked green liquid onto his plate........ had to choke back a little bile on that one.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    that was steve O's don't try this at home , nuthing worse when u c sum 1 else vomiting

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    There was this movie where these little boys had to rape a cat to get into some club, can't remember the name of it, but that made me want to blow chunks and I almost did. It was pretty touch and go there for awhile.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Not a movie...but my cousin was dared to suck a horse's dick and he did. He looked like he liked it to. The horse cummed all over his face. And damn his face was fucking COVERED. I threw up so much and I havent hung out with him since. :x

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by physc0@21 July 2003 - 15:32
    Not a movie...but my cousin was dared to suck a horse's dick and he did. He looked like he liked it to. The horse cummed all over his face. And damn his face was fucking COVERED. I threw up so much and I havent hung out with him since. :x
    WTF?! :x

Tell me your joking.... :x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast