Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Movie Has Made You Vomit?

Nah i don't beleive it either, the guy must b crazy for making up such a thing...

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    the only time i gagged and came close to vomiteing would have to be when i went to see jackass the movie with the. two different times i gagged. the part where the guy eats his own pee and the part where the guy snorts wasabi and pukes it back up. thats such sick shizznit

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Nah i don't beleive it either, the guy must b crazy for making up such a thing...
    I really don't believe that story, it's disgusting and not atall believable
    Ha...believe it or not, its true. You don't know my cousin .

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    salo - 120 days of sodom

sick,sick,sick,sick

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    no movie can make me vomit, cause its all fiction, i just notice how good the masks and make-up are

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@20 July 2003 - 19:08
    I want to see the rape scene in the Scum flick. MM TASTY
    Yeah? is that right mate, cos its a male rape yer homo!

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by nowthen+26 July 2003 - 07:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nowthen @ 26 July 2003 - 07:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlucardXXVII@20 July 2003 - 19:08
    I want to see the rape scene in the Scum flick.&nbsp; MM TASTY
    Yeah? is that right mate, cos its a male rape yer homo&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Now that is classic comedy

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    ive never vomited over a movie but thats probably cuz i aint seen half these movies mentioned such as Scum sounds sick&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Originally posted by sickmonkey@22 July 2003 - 12:38
    Audition made me turn away from the creen when she starts sawing his feet off.
    Yeah that&#39;s not bad But how about the part where she blows chunks into a bowl and feeds it to the first guy she already mutilated

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Cannibal Holocaust has gotta be one of the sickest movies. I never got sick or anything but some of the stuff in that movie makes ya feel pretty squeamish inside. The animal killings didn&#39;t bother me so much, but the rapes, penis chopping, human body mutilating, human gut tossing and human liver eating scenes are pretty intense. Basically.......this movie kicked butt&#33;

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast