Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 5+ pls

Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    And now for some fun offtopic battle:

LaPistola
    Can't you read what i am posting? I critize pone44 because in his post he says he has no 0daytrackers, and why does he in that case need one that is level 5+ when they aren't the best? I can say to you that i could have FTWR, TT, AOM and so on if i only wanted, but what should i do with trackers i don't need?

I got the invites to sites i use today, which are wide range from level 1 - level 9 @ WIAW-thread, by giveaways and friends, and i have never done any harm to anyone in FST.

I think it's unneccesary of threadstarter to beg for level 5+ if he don't need it, because the only thing that differs the level 10's from the level 1's is the extremely limited userdatabase. In my opinion a site with much users and closed signups is the best you can get when it's about 0day.

That is because 0day is depending on Pre-times (based on uploaders) and speeds (based on users). What does attract users? Good pretimes. What does the users use the torrentsites for? Yes, downloading. Good pretimes --> more users --> more leechers --> more seeders --> longer seed-time --> faster download-speeds overall.

So i don't see why he must have a torrentsite that has a very limited userbase if he is just out after the 0day, and nothing about the community. And then he might as well use Torrentleech and SCC as FTN and SCT.

+ FB is not an real 0day tracker, SCC and TL beats it by ages. FB has an extremly odd content, which attracts users like me.

Looking for 0day tracker? Use SCC or TL then, easy accessed, and great sites.

Thread-starter, give me a couple of good reasons here in this thread why to give you high level sites and i can get you in at higher levels than you dream about. If you don't have any good reasons, you might as well use SCC or TL!

Sorry for offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    I hate it when people who have every tracker they could ever want and high level ones post that people follow the WAIW thread to closely, it is hypocracy. You were in there same shoes at one point. Get real...
    This is for zaa730 and skengeboy, especially zaa730 who happens to be one of the most immature people on this entire forum.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Skengeboy View Post
    Thread-starter, give me a couple of good reasons here in this thread why to give you high level sites and i can get you in at higher levels than you dream about. If you don't have any good reasons, you might as well use SCC or TL!
    1) i'm affil associated
    2) i'm bored

(lol btw just incase someone doesn't get it. i'm being sarcastic. unless you're on an oc line top site some how i doubt you could grab my interests)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12