Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for Arsenal fans?

psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Unfortunately, I can only catch their games on satellite every once in a while. I wish more people would cap their matches for torrents sites.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    watching a Recorded match is not fun but i agree that Primer League is way more expensive to subscribe to then other leagues.
    i get to watch La Liga + Calcio + BondsLiga + Netherlands and Argentina's leagues and whole lot of qualification matches for 27$ for 1 year but i must pay that much for one month to get primer league, ofcorse thats with lot more features channels but heck i get them with 27$.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    thats why they are not doing well when they play for their country, too much money has just destroyed the passion to play for your country they play so well for their clubs.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    thats why they are not doing well when they play for their country, too much money has just destroyed the passion to play for your country they play so well for their clubs.
    who

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Frank lampard for sure he is not as well for england as plays for Chelsea . the only player i like in England is Stevie G.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    trevor2000's Avatar R.I.P Jay BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Frank lampard for sure he is not as well for england as plays for Chelsea . the only player i like in England is Stevie G.

It's easier to Frank to play for chelsea, there are players like Essien, Drogba, and they are better than england players, oh nand there's better coach

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i say we need another striker who can score match winning goals. eduardo is capable but mr. wenger is still grooming him i guess. i believe at full strength we can beat the best in europe coz of our teamwork and unparalleled passing ability. i think we just need to improve the depth of the squad. also a good goalkeeper i think is also top priority

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    i say we need another striker who can score match winning goals. eduardo is capable but mr. wenger is still grooming him i guess. i believe at full strength we can beat the best in europe coz of our teamwork and unparalleled passing ability. i think we just need to improve the depth of the squad. also a good goalkeeper i think is also top priority
    my opinion also!! Give eduardo more chance, and get a better goaly, and we are undefeatable
    Study Study Study!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Now that Mr. Wenger has some money to spend whom you do want to see in Arsenal, I would say I want Wenger to sign Kaka and Messi since kaka want to move from Italy don't know about messi though.If he manage to get these two players i think Arsenal will be the most potent force in Europe .Arsenal need the dynamism of Kaka and messi and they all ready have good squad.
    messi and kaka .....it is good to dream.

but if you ask me what makes arsenal so spacial this year is the team work.
    the fact that there is no spacial 1. (if you know what i mean).
    all the team work together, no spacial or leader.
    the sell of henry last year improve the power and techniques and make arsenal better team this year.

i really enjoy watch their games.
    I totally agree with everything you said there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12