Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TT + SCT + BitMeTV for one year RS.com

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sexydingo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    look you download the movie for free. DOWNLOADING the movie itself is called filesharing. what you do after that depends on you
    I pay for a faster internet connection so I can seed and download better. I pay for more disk storage so I can download more. I pay for dvd's so I can backup my downloads or watch them on my tv. These are all ways in which I spend more money on my filesharing habbit. Why is this so hard to comprehend
    true (i just contradicted myself huh? lol)

however the whole idea is wrong when talking about it. when they say dont pay or never pay for filesharing
    they mean dont pay for something you download, because it is supposed to be free, thats all
    Last edited by SiNa; 11-20-2007 at 07:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    however the whole idea is wrong when talking about it. when they say dont pay or never pay for filesharing
    they mean dont pay for something you download, because it is supposed to be free, thats all
    Ah there we go, and my point was that most of us pay for filesharing in one way or another. And I don't think that paying for it indirectly is much different than paying for it directly.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    TrackerDaddy's Avatar The Chief BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    sina1260 i wonder how did you get to 477 posts..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerDaddy View Post
    lol, I'm no better. Sorry for hijacking your thread mate. Consider it free publicity

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerDaddy View Post
    be free to see my posts some pages back
    i've been helping like so many people in different ways through pms and shit, and u guys dont know how much effort i've put to help people.
    but say what you want mate

btw this is free bumping man! its good for you, lol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Volt's Avatar High voltage BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Now I will leave your thread, but with this kind of trades
    you can just as well sell your accounts on ebay for 55€.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    wtf is so special at RS that you wanna trade all your ****n account for it damn just go and buy a rapis share account if your that desperate sheeeeeeetttttttt <<<(got that from Katt Williams his new DVD is out todday go grab that lol " Katt Williams American Hustle" IF YOUR TO CHEAP TO BUY IT heres a torrent link maybe someone can up it to SCT i am only connected to one frikin seed lol http://torrentportal.com/details/152...D-SiNK.torrent
    Last edited by IGetMoney; 11-20-2007 at 11:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    TrackerDaddy's Avatar The Chief BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    wtf is so special at RS that you wanna trade all your ****n account for it damn just go and buy a rapis share account if your that desperate sheeeeeeetttttttt <<<(got that from Katt Williams his new DVD is out todday go grab that lol " Katt Williams American Hustle" IF YOUR TO CHEAP TO BUY IT heres a torrent link maybe someone can up it to SCT i am only connected to one frikin seed lol http://torrentportal.com/details/152...D-SiNK.torrent
    lol who said im desperate ?
    and volt, this is called "paying for file sharing", im only trading somthing i have for somthing i need

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    hey if you want to get very literal, it can be.

That's like people advertising "bananas for free" and then you say to your mate "no it's not for free mate, because i had to drive down the road to get them, and that cost $1 in petrol, so really the bananas are $1". Yes, they cost you $1, but the bananas are still FREE.

the actual filesharing process is FREE.

Did you pay to get onto a torrent site? NO
    Did you pay to get a torrent client downloading program? NO
    Do you pay to download a torrent? NO

Everything with filesharing is for free. If not, who's making the profits, not the developers, companies, they're losing out. Not the torrent moderators, unless it's a donation. Where's this "IT'S NOT FREE, THEY ARE CHARGING ME" money going?

You can go into a internet cafe and download a torrent for FREE!

Above is the filesharing process, has nothing to do with the cds and dvds, harddrive space, and internet connections, and ISPs needed to fileshare.

You are misunderstanding what everyone means by "FILESHARING FOR FREE". They mean actually paying a person to use the torrent service, or pay a website to download the torrents, or pay a torrent company for using the torrent downloading program.

Yes you can pay extra because you need more cds, dvds for burning because of torrents, but this doesn't change the fact that you didn't have to pay the people/persons to obtain that file. You had to pay other things to get that file, but that actual file was for free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123