Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN problem

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    take your router out of the loop, and connect your computer straight to your modem. If you can get in, its your router settings, if not, its your computer. I would start there so at least you can narrow down the problem and start troubleshooting.

Admins wont be able to help if you can log in from another location, unless your IP is ban'd, or your account is restricted to 1 ip, which I doubt

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    hmm...that secure log in seems like something i had checked....i will try to plug into my modem when i get back home.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that would have been my first guess, but since your friend was able to get in, that does not seem likely as the account would be tied to your previous IP (it may have changed with your new router, it does for me when I replace mine) and your friend would have the same issue as you when attempting the login.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i didn't have my friend log into my account, i just had him check to see if i was still a user, and it said i was.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    As far as I remember secure login is on by default so it might be that. But although I have secure login on I can login from multiple locations.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    While i am guessing. if you are getting error "login failed" it means your putting wrong pw in, because from my memory error for secure login thing is "your not allowed to login from his ip" or something like that. I suggest contacting staff, and getting your pass reset.

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    well i know my password is right, because i have my passwords saved on my computer, and its still the same ones. i've also typed it in, and i know its right. i will try to contact the staff later tonight when i'm done work.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pm me ur acc name i will check it for u
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    alrite, i just tried to get on with using just my modem (no router) and still the same problem. . i'm missing precious time on ftn

Thank you all for your help so far!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Framewerk View Post
    alrite, i just tried to get on with using just my modem (no router) and still the same problem. . i'm missing precious time on ftn

Thank you all for your help so far!
    don't worry. ftn staff checks the forum here quite often. you will be back in no time.

p.s. don't pm your username to strangers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast