Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT Giveaway

Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Nice of you!
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Mello23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    i believe that is my time now plz don t let me down http://www.upload-images.net/imagen/...51b136ca.pngis my ratios i have a great scence that this is my luck time to go to sct through this thread !!!!!!!!i think iam fully ready to go there plz take me !! i have seen many of my friends getting it for free and i can t tolerate more ....iam waiting !!!!!!! and hope for ur mood to make u pick me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Awesome and generous giveaway, hope they go to some good users, I might not be 'well known' but I'm gonna have a go anyway

Ratio 1, TL:

Ratio 2, RevTT:

Ratio 3, TTi:

Ratio 4, BitmeTV:

Ratio 5, TD:

Utorrent Stats:

Connection speed = 20MB Down and 1MB up

Not a trader, not a cheater, good responsible user, always seed back well and have good ratios.

Don't really have much chance of getting ScT unless I win one from these great giveaways because I won't trade to get there, but would love a chance to get on, if I did I will use and take good care of the account.

Cheers,
    nsk.

P.S. Good luck to everyone else posting.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Dear Grind$oFine,

My name is Jab and I am a 40 year-old virgin. I currently live in a dark room in my parents basement and enjoy Cool Ranch® Doritos. I am aware that ScT is the coolest site of them all. If I became a member, my coolness would instantly increase by at LEAST a factor of 10, and I would surley nail some broad within a WEEK. So I ask this of you my friend...... help a brother get some 'tang

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Here you go ratio stuffs

The sites i am a member of i am allways active and use the site for downloading never just a name i allways contribute much as i can and give others a fair chance to upload the site while being active in the fourms sometimes.

This would be very nice to have

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/ima...5dfdd8904f.jpg ratio 1

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/ima...7a260e5253.jpg ratio 2

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...3569814ta4.jpg ratio 3

HaHa at my artwork i know
    Last edited by sleepyy; 11-21-2007 at 12:33 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Hi
    Can i have it . Don't have any fancy pictures, but if you look for toofast on some sites i will be there

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well... i guess i'll try my luck too... can i have one please? Thanks a lot and thanks for the opportunity!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    lifehackr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Please consider me for this great opportunity. You will see some decent scores with the level 2 trackers I have. I am looking for a good large community to participate in.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...ch/bithd-1.gif
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...ntech/tl-1.gif
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...ntech/x264.gif

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Guess this is worth a shot.

Lets see, Were to start.

Well, i can probably start by saying that i have been with torrents since they started the first Torrentbytes.org site
    I got into it since it was so easy to get scene releases, one did not have to camp the computer 24/7 to earn credits on FTP sites anymore.
    In my torrent carrier i have also spent some time as FLS at TL. And let me tell you that a rather hard job. We are talking 3-5 hours each day by answering the same questions over and over again. Though some times you would come a cross some weird problem that actually required more than a FAQ to answer. This actually have helped me quite a bit in learning more about computer and hardware, the best way to learn is actually be teaching. I have stepped down form this now as it took up way to much of my free time. But I can tell you i got a whole new level of respect for the staff at different trackers. Now i know first hand the amount of time and effort that actually is required to run a good site.

Even though i am starting to get quite a few trackers now, I do not collect them. I am usually only interested in trackers that have stuff that i am interested inn. If the tracker dont have stuff im interested in I will let the account get purged. As i dont believe keeping one spot that could be given to a member that will be active and might need more than me.
    Further more i am not all that interested in trackers levels, what i care about however is that the tracker have files or a community that i get a sense of "belonging" to. Do i feel at home in the forums, do they upload unusual files that i care about. Not just the hottest series and block buster movies. Since you basically can find that at any single 0-day tracker.

I am against trading.
    Have not traded any invites, nor have i traded any accounts for that mater. Think one should respect the rules and staff's wishes for the tracker. And frankly spending hours,days and even months of trackers that you could not care less about only to earn invites so you use those to get invites to more trackers that you care even less about only to go up one level in the tracker level. Just seems beyond retarded.

Furthermore i do own a seedbox, torrents is a hobby if mine and i dont mind spending money on it. So at the moment i just payed for a new month for the box. Even though i have more than enough buffer on all my accounts to keep me going for a year or more. Well to be frank i dont need a box at all, since one of my trackers dont have any ratio at all.. But as i a good guy, i felt i was taking a lot more than i was giving back. So it just seemed natural to get a box that i did not become a "leecher"

I do enjoy a good communety, If i feel at home i will use the forums. Though im not the kind of guy that will spam every single post. If i have something to say i will say it. But im not going to start posting in every single topic just to get +1 to my number of posts. Its better to write 1 good post than 20 spam post that dont add anything to the thread other than one extra post on your account. But when i do get bored i guess it happens i post a little spam as well just like everyone else.
    I do really enjoy a good communety, But im not going to try to sell that im only interested in the tracker for its communety. See a lot of people trying to sell this "lie". Since i have frecking clue to how the community on this tracker is.
    And ill be so honest to say i want it because of all the hyping its getting. But the amount of people that praise this tracker cant all be lying to increase their E-penis. So i do believe its a good tracker.

But the main reason i want this tracker is the packs, is there one thing i cant get enough of then its packs. Original scene releases made into packs really rocks my world. Both series and movies. And SCT have lots of exclusive packs.

Got 4,5 TB of harddrive space, So i tend to seed my torrents for a rather long time. Most of them are usually there for 3-4 weeks. I do archive stuff as original releases. Ie i dont unrar/ rename stuff. I like to have it original. This also means that can help out with quite a bit of reseeding.

Well I guess that was that.
    Send me a PM if i am anywhere close to getting an invite, and ill supply you with screenshots and seedbox proof.

Well thanks for reading.
    Sorry for making it so long, But figured if i was going to do it i might as well do it right.
    And thanks for giving us the opportunity to get this invite, it mighty generous of you.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It is very late here and since this page is going to be at least 10 pages tomorrow, i make this placeholder which will be edited with some info about me

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast