Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm unemployed

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    So entertain me, or at least suggest something i can do.

get a job is not a witty reply.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    im looking for a servant, can you wash dishes?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    When i got dumped after 19 1/2yrs service I decided to do everything that I could only dream of when I had a Job, I'm sure you had something rattling around in your head when you was wasting your time in your deadend Job you wanted to do. I built some stuff,Passed a bunch of exams I thought I would never do,Learnt how to drive, Went places, This list is endless, Its easy when you know what you want to do, Just put some thought into it, You're free.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    If i were m8 i would take a nice long trip to either across Europe or To Australia new zeland and Fiji fuck the real world man and just escape it for a few months clear your head and come back with a better perception of life and maybe even a path for the future

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I would try maybe being a stripper. the perks are great and its not really a "job"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalone View Post
    I would try maybe being a stripper. the perks are great and its not really a "job"
    Taking wallpaper off can be hard

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I have been unemployed for a while now. It is kinda nice once you get used to it. One thing I have found in my experience is that pants are for the employed. Sweats, shorts, or boxers are quite sufficient to get you through the day.

Also, when you go out notice just how many "slaves to the system" are wearing pants. Pants really are a symbol of the oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    welcome to my world

9. Lounge   -   #9
    brilman's Avatar Poster
    been off scene Feb. (brain surgery) I'd have to say Megabyteme's right! Have to pick my wife up from work everyday and it's funny watching ppl walk out in the nice pants & ties. I love my sweats.
    Best part is when my wife gets tired I just take naps for her (glad she loves me)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Naps RULE!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast