Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SceneGateway

Poster
    If anybody interested in some kind design you can PM me and we will talk

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    design concept its self is okay, needs to polished up tho, doesnt look too professional.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    design concept its self is okay, needs to polished up tho, doesnt look too professional.

lol give them some time,they are new and they still upgradeing site and fixing all bugs there..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    He's just giving an advice, there's no need for excuses.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    lilpiggie's Avatar Poster
    design on the signup page if f***ed, good thing to know where the different fields are so you can signup anyway ..and the design is clearly not finished yet! I would wait a little with the "how do you like the new design" question till it's actually done.. or maybe it's just my browser showing it right? But almost all the boxes and the tables are out of place on the site.. and is it on purpose that the donate button is bigger than the others?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It looks good but I don't like paying to leech
    Seize the Day

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    hmm im the sysop on the site what do you mean pay2leech

Update

-Wait Times Removed
    -Donation progress
    -Thanks mod
    -Ajax search
    -Bunch of security mods
    -Down/Up speed in userdetails

Thanks for your comments.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Well from superseeds previous posts here I kind of figured this site was going to be lame but I thought Id sign up and check it out anyway. When youre logged out, the main page where you can choose to login or register is quite nice, but the rest of the site looks completely different and I dont like it at all. Its really buggy, the dropdown menus are ugly and there is way too much white for my liking.

As it happens, the design is actually the least of the sites worries. Despite having loads of staff members, and around 16 uploaders there is not one single active torrent on the site. On top of their pay to leech system they are also trying to resell servers on their front page. Deleted my account 15 mins after joining.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    There was an announce system causing all torrents to become dead it is now fixed and 80 torrents currently active. The new design is being replaced with a dark style one with blue neon buttons. Regards

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    There was an announce system causing all torrents to become dead it is now fixed and 80 torrents currently active. The new design is being replaced with a dark style one with blue neon buttons. Regards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast