Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *WARNING*Posting links to Ratio cheats

silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    I guess it could fall under "Hacking/Cracking", I don't know. I didn't see that post, and it's not my call to make.

The thing I'm getting at...
    what if someone decided to make Jerktorrent 2000, a client that could totally beat all the tracker software out there. And I decide, "this program is great and I want to tell everyone over at FST about it!".

Now I don't think of FST has an extension of any torrent site. I think of it as a completely neutral site that could post that kind of information on. Is there a moral standard being impossed here that I am not aware of? Could I post about it, or would it get moderated?

Just for my own info. It's not really related to the above because I'm not sure what happened there, but not worthy of it's own thread either.

If FST let this type of shite then all the private trackers would be against them big time.
    This is a good move to bann this stuff

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    yeah that guy went crazy Looking for attention

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I copy and save the post, knowing that it will be pulled down fast. I have not read it yet and I have no plan to use it to cheat.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    I guess it could fall under "Hacking/Cracking", I don't know. I didn't see that post, and it's not my call to make.

The thing I'm getting at...
    what if someone decided to make Jerktorrent 2000, a client that could totally beat all the tracker software out there. And I decide, "this program is great and I want to tell everyone over at FST about it!".

Now I don't think of FST has an extension of any torrent site. I think of it as a completely neutral site that could post that kind of information on. Is there a moral standard being impossed here that I am not aware of? Could I post about it, or would it get moderated?

Just for my own info. It's not really related to the above because I'm not sure what happened there, but not worthy of it's own thread either.
    cheating is not only against bittorrent but violates the principal of filesharing in general. no matter what your prefered method is.

since this is a forum about filesharing cheaters should be eliminated.

period.
    Very wise words

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I got a PM for that crap

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Cheaters are the scum of the earth. The foundation of P2P networks is sharing, and a (good) ratio is a proud symbol that you support sharing with other people. But cheaters, bah, makes me sick, especially on Thanksgiving.
    Says the guy who bought an account on UK-T.
    Sharing since 1999.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234