Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

Poster
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@4 October 2003 - 06:25
    Though it is from a generally humorus/sarcastic site, they have my favorite "Console Wars" review I've ever read. Very accurate in my opinion. Take a peek.

The Console Wars

If nobody else, at least kildred11 should read it...
    that site reaaly has a point

proud to be american

2. Games   -   #92
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 03:59
    No I don't care for flame wars because that is all about preference. This thread was put out to reveal lies and false accusations Some, not most, PS2 owners make to justify why the PS2 was better than the XBOX. My roommates both own PS2's and we play on both systems and don't get on each others case for why one is better than the other. And they don't ever use escuses for why they bought a PS2 over a Xbox because the Xbox is a computer and has a HD. That is one of the lies I have heard in PS2 owners arguments and made this thread to reveal those lies. Others had to make it into a flame war and it wasn't intended to be one. And these PS2 whined for weeks to have this thread locked to so their dirty little secrets wouldn't be revealed. I hate deceit, use real reasons for owning a system over another and flame wars wouldn't be so flamey. B)
    these toys aren't for men, they are for kids

grow up, play a computer

3. Games   -   #93
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@4 October 2003 - 08:44
    emulators if u tweek the psx one right it has better images
    okay, let's see your gamecube emulator then. or tweek bleam so that it has better images than gamecube, since graphics seem to be the only thing a lot of the morons in this thread care about. do it! now! k thanx.

4. Games   -   #94
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+4 October 2003 - 22:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 4 October 2003 - 22:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@4 October 2003 - 08:44
    emulators &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; if u tweek the psx one right it has better images
    okay, let&#39;s see your gamecube emulator then. or tweek bleam so that it has better images than gamecube, since graphics seem to be the only thing a lot of the morons in this thread care about. do it&#33; now&#33; k thanx. [/b][/quote]
    please end this topic
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

5. Games   -   #95

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910