Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Though it is from a generally humorus/sarcastic site, they have my favorite "Console Wars" review I've ever read. Very accurate in my opinion. Take a peek.

The Console Wars

If nobody else, at least kildred11 should read it...

2. Games   -   #82
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@4 October 2003 - 15:25
    Though it is from a generally humorus/sarcastic site, they have my favorite "Console Wars" review I've ever read. Very accurate in my opinion. Take a peek.

The Console Wars
    Thats a funny site

3. Games   -   #83
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    This topic died 1000 days ago

4. Games   -   #84
    You are certainly right. Thanks for pointing that out.

5. Games   -   #85
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    was the baord around 10000 days ago

6. Games   -   #86
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Adster@4 October 2003 - 16:34
    was the baord around 10000 days ago
    he said 1000

and your right it wasn't around

7. Games   -   #87
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@3 October 2003 - 17:51
    well i hate to take sides but y know that the PC is all the things and console is and more gaming, apps, internet, chat. So it dosent matter pc is the best. sorry i had to break the news to u
    sorry to break the news to you, but PC would be all the things a console is if it had a good variety of GAMES. PC has the slickest graphics, but the games are the same old crap over and over and over. more shooters, more RTS and RPGs, more half-assed sports and driving games. it doesn't exactly dazzle the imagination, compared to nintendo or sega's attempts to invent new types of games every year.

maybe some people do buy consoles because they just wanna play the latest version of John Madden Football or Gran Turismo, but some people buy consoles because they realize that the japanese game companies will create yet another batch of completely crazy, innovative games that you just cannot get for PC.

i've bought two video cards in the past year, and what can i look forward to playing on my PC? shooters. shooters that are almost exactly the same as the shooters i was playing in 1999, aside from the improved graphics.

8. Games   -   #88
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@4 October 2003 - 03:16
    just cannot get for PC.
    Bleem... and the like, suit me fine.

9. Games   -   #89
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@3 October 2003 - 23:34
    Bleem
    LOL.

bleem.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

well, i guess you're only unable to play the entire saturn, dreamcast, ps2, xbox and gamecube game libraries... but those emulators, total w00tage, you can use 'em to play... well... some PSX and N64 games... and the emulators even render the graphics and sound correctly on some of those...

10. Games   -   #90
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+4 October 2003 - 07:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 4 October 2003 - 07:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@3 October 2003 - 17:51
    well i hate to take sides but y know that the PC is all the things and console is and more gaming, apps, internet, chat. So it dosent matter pc is the best. sorry i had to break the news to u &nbsp;
    sorry to break the news to you, but PC would be all the things a console is if it had a good variety of GAMES. PC has the slickest graphics, but the games are the same old crap over and over and over. more shooters, more RTS and RPGs, more half-assed sports and driving games. it doesn&#39;t exactly dazzle the imagination, compared to nintendo or sega&#39;s attempts to invent new types of games every year.

maybe some people do buy consoles because they just wanna play the latest version of John Madden Football or Gran Turismo, but some people buy consoles because they realize that the japanese game companies will create yet another batch of completely crazy, innovative games that you just cannot get for PC.

i&#39;ve bought two video cards in the past year, and what can i look forward to playing on my PC? shooters. shooters that are almost exactly the same as the shooters i was playing in 1999, aside from the improved graphics. [/b][/quote]
    emulators if u tweek the psx one right it has better images
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast