Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: x264 reasons

well..on my bandwidth that's not a problem,in more\less that 2 hours..my ratio would have been 1 +.
    But..that torrent was Free ..so.wasn't ratio problem.
    Anyway..i will not request another invite to this site..and not even signup if it's free signup
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yes they disable the account without a reason

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Last edited by pullablank; 11-26-2007 at 10:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Papps78's Avatar .. BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Same thing happenned to me.. got an invite here and a couple of hours later I was banned ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I can understand them banning people that just got a invite form a giveaway or a request.
    Since you basically dont know the inviter.

But just being an member here is a bankable offense is beyond sick.
    There are much more to this place than trading invites.

And what weird is that they need spots like this when they open to spread the word about the tracker. If there is one thing a tracker needs it members. Without it its never going to make it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Prilost View Post
    Yeah, Giweavay invites and my account was disabled.
    also i get ban bec that
    giveaway this site very bad
    thanks x264 staff

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I was an active member for several months before them banning me for being a member here. Their staff sucks. I was even told that I would get a new invite if I stopped being a member here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Are you banned because you have the same username here and on the tracker or because they check your ip?
    Seize the Day

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    maybe their staff is banned here ,and they are offering bonus to those who give them users invited from here
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post
    Are you banned because you have the same username here and on the tracker or because they check your ip?
    I used the same username as here minus the underscore (I don't usually do that). Reason: Member of trading forum

They didn't give a shit about me never having traded a single invite or account. Just being a member here was enough. So I say screw them. Lots of other better places.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast