Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have NB + ScT... looking for FSC

AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    trading will always exist as long as people feel need to obtain certain trackers and as long as it's the only way to get it for majority of them.

You great "anti-traders" if you want to cease those trades that harm you, go and give him FSC for free... I guess nobody will do such thing so here he is trading.
    And instead of thinking "this is his fault because he's trading" think "it is mine because I dont give him a chance to get if free".
    Anyone with a little knowledge of social science basics can note that human behavior is shaped accordingly to his environment... We good human beings created killers, rapists, pedophiles and we are not even aware of that. I know it is bad comparison but just to point out, we create traders as well.

That's the spirit.
    Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Most of the people that are anti-traders are because they have FTN, ScT, FSC or something like that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtt View Post
    Most of the people that are anti-traders are because they have FTN, ScT, FSC or something like that.
    man why say that
    bec you new trader or what ?????
    i didint have ftn or fsc but hate trade
    bec the problems come from trade and traders
    ok

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtt View Post
    man why say that
    ok
    ...but you have SCT, according to his post...he's right!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Eytan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post

man why say that
    ok
    ...but you have SCT, according to his post...he's right!
    yehh
    get it from my friend here free by donate
    anyway
    trade = problems

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    most anti-traders hate trade because they have nothing to trade with... and the only chance to get invite is to beg or make fake friends or post stupid requests...

I consider myself a trader but 50%(including high lvls) of the trackers I posses come from pure friendliness. I never expected them to be given to me. I try to help other people but never kiss butt because I never want anything in return.

You can see all those crazy giveaways now, people handing out some good trackers just to appear to be a good member here in order to receive other invites (isn't it a indirect trade?), forcing themselves to make friends in order to squeeze some invites from them (isn't it a some kind of trade too?).

I rather be a pure trader with me own code than one of them...
    Have a nice day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123