Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: I'll give FTN(invite), SCT, and my seedboxes away to whom ever beats me in chess

fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I just beat zaa730 in chess...

...with only 4 moves.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #182
    And people harped on me when I called him out (thrice, actually) for being a cheat...

Karma's a bitch, huh?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #183
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post

Karma's a bitch, huh?
    and so is Zaa, huh?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #184
    No Trades BT Rep: +2
    i was chess champion in my country a few years ago...if you still want to play let me know.

ps: 30 seconds for a move...do you think that's a lot or not long enough?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #185
    Mems's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i want them all

as i will beat u in chees LOL
    Ratios Here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #186
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    is this farce still going
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #187
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I am not acne ridden at all...quite good looking, in fact. i beat u three times in chess fair and square, Zaa. but apparently you are too much of a piece of shit to actually admit that your retardedly enormous ego has been deflated time and time again-not to mention that you lie about damn near everything that you speak of.

im sure you make your parents really proud!! they have dreams too, you know. but as each day passes, they are forced to deal with the reality that they have raised nothing but an insecure and egotistical piece of shit. i truly feel sorry for them...and if you weren't so dense, maybe you would see it too and try and change your ways and give them some assurance that giving you life wasn't a total waste of time.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #188
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    3 times, wtf, your program beat me once! I don't even recall playing u more than once lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    I am not acne ridden at all...quite good looking, in fact. i beat u three times in chess fair and square, Zaa. but apparently you are too much of a piece of shit to actually admit that your retardedly enormous ego has been deflated time and time again-not to mention that you lie about damn near everything that you speak of.

im sure you make your parents really proud!! they have dreams too, you know. but as each day passes, they are forced to deal with the reality that they have raised nothing but an insecure and egotistical piece of shit. i truly feel sorry for them...and if you weren't so dense, maybe you would see it too and try and change your ways and give them some assurance that giving you life wasn't a total waste of time.
    oh u must be an insecure girl to bring my comments up in another thread. I'm sorry you feel bad about being an acne ridden u hideous monster. Word to the wise,
    don't open ur mouth unless my pants are at my ankles, P.S. I hope u'll have a paper bag over your face
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

Last edited by WarrenBuffet; 12-14-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #189
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    My dog could beat all you yahoos in chess.

Now stfu, pretend that zaa's joke of a challenge never happened and just let this thread die.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819