Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revolt, a kind request.

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post

where did that happen?

and by the way, this is not all about Revolt

that thread u pointed to, is not mine i think.
    I knew it was one of them from before:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...67#post2413448

So I picked the wrong one at the time, but the sentiment remained, you knew what I was talking about, it didn't take me long to find the right one
    i would have accepted this, but the sentiment remained, your post there was just a spam, with all due respect.

Left out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I knew it was one of them from before:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...67#post2413448

So I picked the wrong one at the time, but the sentiment remained, you knew what I was talking about, it didn't take me long to find the right one
    i would have accepted this, but the sentiment remained, your post there was just a spam, with all due respect.
    I'm sure you remembered, it's not clever to play dumb after the event.

Anyway, I guess you now have your answer.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    and sgtMajor, why we dont bring a judge here
    looking at the first post i made here, do u have any right of bringing these proofs here?

i am not worried bout me not getting revolt as i think it has been over long ago, just i wanted to know the raw material some members are made of, a good yield here.

i think, if u are looking into the bright side of others and u really care about your post, u wouldnt have spent all that time spamming my thread here.

but your spams were what i expected and what partially the thread was about, congratulations.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 11-27-2007 at 05:00 AM.

Left out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    how was it spam? you asked for an invite to revolt after an admin of the site told you no in a different thread where you asked for it. good members of this site will do exactly what he did so less people like you spam new threads after you got an answer you didnt like, his posts werent spam, creating this thread was though.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    looking at the first post i made here, do u have any right of bringing these proofs here?

i am not worried bout me not getting revolt as i think it has been over long ago, just i wanted to know the raw material some members are made of, a good yield here.

i think, if u are looking into the bright side of others and u really care about your post, u wouldnt have spent all that time spamming my thread here.
    Only you call it spamming, the rest call it comments & critique on your post.

Spam is good luck, well done, pmd etc, this is a forum, if you leave your post open then you leave it open for comment & critique, that is what forums are for, discussion on the threads opened, you cannot decide on what is and what isn't spam, no matter how many times you protest otherwise.

Now, the way I see it, you can further dig that hole and leave yourself open for more embarrassment by allowing the revolt staff to leave a comment in your thread when they get round to seeing it, or you can do yourself a favour and possibly have the last word and then close the thread, the choice is yours.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    how was it spam? you asked for an invite to revolt after an admin of the site told you no in a different thread where you asked for it. good members of this site will do exactly what he did so less people like you spam new threads after you got an answer you didnt like, his posts werent spam, creating this thread was though.
    it would have sinked to the bottom of FST thread without his spams, he did not need to worry about his forum spoiled by me getting there (as i wont)

and u cant just say it was a spam, as it seemed like a request.
    i did say, just ignore it.

Left out

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    if you want it at the bottom then lock it up, i think the main point here is that it never should have been created to start with.

ok now, back on topic, does anyone else here wish that the guy in SgtMajor's avatar was their father? the guy looks like he could show you some cool shit as a dad.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28

Only you call it spamming, the rest call it comments & critique on your post.

Spam is good luck, well done, pmd etc, this is a forum, if you leave your post open then you leave it open for comment & critique, that is what forums are for, discussion on the threads opened, you cannot decide on what is and what isn't spam, no matter how many times you protest otherwise.

Now, the way I see it, you can further dig that hole and leave yourself open for more embarrassment by allowing the revolt staff to leave a comment in your thread when they get round to seeing it, or you can do yourself a favour and possibly have the last word and then close the thread, the choice is yours.
    every spammer here gets into my blacklist (dont worry about it, none will get affected by it)

and yeah, believe me, it wont cause me any embarrassment, it is just fst, and i barely participate here lately.

btw, aysmac, your on top of the list now, i have a clearer image of u than when u first came here.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 11-27-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Left out

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    i really care what you think man....... i think this thread clearly shows that i dont give a fuck about anybody here who is disrespectful to people they shouldnt be, that includes good members here or tracker staff, both of which you disrespected in this thread and by making this thread. can you lock this thing up already, you're just letting more and more people see you make an ass of yourself...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    if you want it at the bottom then lock it up, i think the main point here is that it never should have been created to start with.

ok now, back on topic, does anyone else here wish that the guy in SgtMajor's avatar was their father? the guy looks like he could show you some cool shit as a dad.
    it is not up to u to decide what other people post, and whether they should post or not, unless u are the owner of the place

and yeah, that was well in topic.

Left out

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast