Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: giving away something special

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very nice giveaway olla

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yeap TT is sweet site,and I really hope that you manage to give your invite to some music lover rather then trader wich will just trade it for something else. Ppl there are great,forums are funny and usefull so I hope that they get a new member wich will use site to the fullest.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    k_ichigo's Avatar like.no.other BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    if i can win this TT, there is someone with bitmetv looking for TT i can switch with him cuz im looking for bitmetv

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I've invited plenty of people and I just hate seeing users in my invitetree with 0gig 0gig after few months of time being registered or even the worst case - a disabled account.
    The same thing happens with BmTV, they all say they are "TV maniacs", but once they have the account they suddenly forget to use it. After 3 weeks you have to remind them to start leeching or their account will be pruned

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    very nice giveaway and i hope who gets it uses it and not just trade it for me personally i would give it to presto as he would use it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This is so true as WiseDoco and Presto says. There are people like me who really need it. It's not all that I love trance and listens to it all the time. One of my friends has mixing skills and he is real dj. He really needs new good music and he's a really nice guy. I think he's using some poor tracker right now so he would love if you gave me this invite, so I could share some music with him
    Seize the Day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    I need a good torrent tracker that has new relases of other electronic music apart from trance/techno/house,that's my main reason.Won't trade it,as it's the only thing I need from this torrent world.

I'm not into trackers/trading/buffers but I am into electronic music for 10-12 years now,so I'll put it to good use if you give me a chance.

Kudos

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    WHen I read the name of this thread I thought you were giving away your virginity or something. !!!! Ahh but still a nice giveaway.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I've invited plenty of people and I just hate seeing users in my invitetree with 0gig 0gig after few months of time being registered or even the worst case - a disabled account.
    i agree!

and my suggestion to the thread opener (very generous giveaway of you btw)....is to check their stat @ other music site (direct profile link and verify that it's them by pm'ing)...otherwise, the lvl 8 thingy is insetive to majority of the request posted so far.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    olla's Avatar why so serious? BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    after some consideration i've decided to give it to presto, so pm me your mail

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast