Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: giving away something special

TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well i dont know what to say reli just woke up lol

erm TT awsome site i got a good connection so seeding is not going to be a problem i have a load of trance content which i can share aswell, thats an etra bonus very genrous of you btw for this giveaway

cheers dude!!
    ________

=

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Very nice giveaway
    here's my proof that I like trance,house,techno,psy,electro and much more..:

9 GB of music dedicated to those genres,(that's alot of songs )

anyway, I'm not gonna bullshit you about "TT is my dream,I only want this tracker bla bla"
    TT will be a great add to my music collection(TR,waffles,stmusic)
    I hope you chose the most worthy user who deserve this invite

Good luck everybody

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Kingdom07's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    TT is my dream
    plez ineed it
    thnx

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

I vote for Presto
    i vote for make ur owne giveaway thread and then u can vote to any one u see him deserve it i wish presto dont get mad at me i mean spark here
    The last time I gave away something my invitee cheated, no thanks

BTW was you comment necessary?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Hi mate! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi m8. I'm ebeli, i'm 18 years old male and i come from Finland. Here's finland is very cold. We have here snow and i hate snow because it's cold. I'm totally frozen. I'm asking from you That tt, because i think that it would melt my heart here in cold country. Okay, just kidding, Seriously, i want it because it's TT. It has a great collection about the differen (eliectric) music styles. I love TT. four months ago i still hated everything kind of trance and music like that, but now (Thanks to my sister) my mind is open to electric music too. I have TR too, but the content isn't there the best one and the speeds especially aren't so good there.

I hope that you consider me, because i'm a truly honest man and i wont betray anyone. And i promise that i wont trade the account away or cheat with it or do anything stupid with it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Nice give away olla! Looks like you do alot of em

Well I'm not the biggest trance/house fan. But I really like electro/techno and some other electronic genres. JA was kinda enough to let me browse his account a couple months ago to see what I thought of the site. Also want to check out the forums because none of my IRL friends listen to electronic music, so it'd be a good place to learn about new artists.

Oh and I have a decent connection and always keep music torrents seeding as long as possible. So I can post speedtest or music tracker ratios if needed. Thanks for considering me.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First of all I want to say that it's a very nice giveaway

I want to be a member on this tracker because I love trance and many have said that this is the best tracker for it. Trance is the type of music I listen to the most and I simply love it Armin Van Buuren and many others are just incredible!

I know my chances are small because of all people who is going to make a post but I have some good reasons too:

I was given out one invite to TT for about 2 months ago by an admin on the tracker but I was on holiday at that time so I couldn't register, when I came home I went into the irc and talked to the invite giver but he said that they were full and that I would have to pay for one invite or wait for him to send one. Then I just moved on sad as a cow,
    but I couldn't get it out of my mind:/ I was very upset about this and hoped him to invite me again, but it never came so I went into the irc again and he told me that I had to pay for one invite. That was the time when I lost all my hopes for an invite there. Now when I saw this thread I thought "Could this be the right person?"

Good luck to all and to you olla picking the right person for this invite

Cheers
    Seize the Day

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    i vote for make ur owne giveaway thread and then u can vote to any one u see him deserve it i wish presto dont get mad at me i mean spark here
    The last time I gave away something my invitee cheated, no thanks

BTW was you comment necessary?
    no and idont know why i post it u got a magic sorry btw

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I don't request much around here but I think I will ask for this one. TT is the only site I would really like to have right now that I don't have. I have just started getting in to trance so I don't have a huge selection but my favorite artist is DJ Tiesto. I also plan on actually using the site, I have over 6 gigs downloaded and 16gb uploaded on waffles right now, and I have downloaded much more with freeleech. Will show screenshot proof if needed. Thanks.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I had a TT account and hated it. The speed and selection was fine, but I'm not a fan of techno/trance music. So yeah, what good is a trance tracker for someone who hates trance music? I guess that wasn't very convincing......

Oh, and good luck to everyone! Nice giveaway..
    Last edited by Cheeseman1208; 11-27-2007 at 09:45 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast