Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaction after getting into ScT

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    you just get a little excited getting into sct at first, but nothing big, you'll get used to it very fast

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    for obvious reason..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well i am pretty excited right now in terms of the community. they got a really cool tshirt n stuff lol. content is what matters to me and its pretty good. nothing to lose sleep over tho. frankly speaking i really dont get why people are so desperate to get in. its a fantastic tracker no doubt but u can get most of the same stuff on lower level trackers

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    doubt but u can get most of the same stuff on lower level trackers
    all scene trackers are the same . you only need one 0day tracker

for ex: for me x264.eu > ftn + sct

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    well i am pretty excited right now in terms of the community. they got a really cool tshirt n stuff lol. content is what matters to me and its pretty good. nothing to lose sleep over tho. frankly speaking i really dont get why people are so desperate to get in. its a fantastic tracker no doubt but u can get most of the same stuff on lower level trackers
    you should have asked some people before you joined. content is nearly 95% identical on all elite scene tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well yea. ive never been bloodthirstily hunting for sct. was free so took it. now might as well use it not a trader

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    if you guys want to experience the "community" you really need to pop into the IRC channel...fun times are to be had. If you're looking for a really good time...just bring up Brandon's name

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by limpingjaret View Post
    if you guys want to experience the "community" you really need to pop into the IRC channel...fun times are to be had. If you're looking for a really good time...just bring up Brandon's name
    do you think flaming is part of a fun community?

besides, i judge trackers by their sites and not by the amount of 15yo wanking in irc.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Very very nice Site after i will get FTN Beside SCT i will retire

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    lol @ polarbear. yea irc chans can be fun and helpful. been around irc for a long time and after that irc channels of torrent sites seem a lil' dull

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast