• yes always

5 6.49%
  • no never

61 79.22%
  • sometimes

11 14.29%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: do you useing proxy to axx FST?

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bazdmeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post

As far as giving out IP's to trackers, yes, we have on rare occasions given out the IP's of scammers/cheaters here but even then, those are few and far in between. We don't give out your IP just for trading.
    Then please say me why have this situation that somebody open a thread, that he has high level invite to trade, and 20 minutes later he lost their acc??????????? And not use same user and mail here and the tracker.
    Wake the hell up. Trackers staffs weren't exactly born yesterday.

Let's see, aside from the usual giveaways such as changes in IP, email, etc., there are also ways to get your IP here without FST staff handing them out which I'm not going to elaborate on. I'm also sure there's more to it than the ones I cited above.

The point is, we (FST staff) have better things to do than broadcast the IP of any member here every time they wish to trade an account.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2

As far as giving out IP's to trackers, yes, we have on rare occasions given out the IP's of scammers/cheaters here but even then, those are few and far in between. We don't give out your IP just for trading.
    Then please say me why have this situation that somebody open a thread, that he has high level invite to trade, and 20 minutes later he lost their acc??????????? And not use same user and mail here and the tracker.
    Well if you haven't noticed there are only about 3000 to 6000 members on most high level trackers and the invites are not handed out like candy, so you don't have 100's of users signing up a day and that makes it easy to track the new members.

And then it just takes doing some detective work in finding out who the trader is using the examples DefX gave.

Ontopic:
    I chose sometimes since it depends on where I am at.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    dawsonkm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2

STFU sh*t happens trading suxs. Pay for axx if you have to do anything. I don't know why anyone would have to do that anyway.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster
    A better question is how did Brandon get TMZ's IP in this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...g-255658/page6

Or why posts questioning FST's relationship with FTN are repeatedly deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    conspiracies im starting to think i need to start using a proxy for fst
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    I see I'm talking to a brick wall here.

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    A better question is how did Brandon get TMZ's IP in this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...g-255658/page6
    Try reading my post above. I believe I already addressed this one. Or ask Brandon himself. I'm sure he'll tell you.

Do you actually have any concrete data to support that claim or did you just pull that out of your magic hat? Unless one of the staffers here have been filling you in on why specific threads are trashed at any given time, you couldn't possibly know the reasons why threads are deleted. The fact of the matter is, I trash any thread that is offensive, inappropriate or without basis.

You folks go on ahead with your conspiracies and proxies if it'll help you sleep better at night.

However, if you have no proof to support your claims, I suggest you stuff it.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark
    That is an absolute lie and you know it.

When was our "relationship" ever legitimately questioned by someone with something substantial and not fuckschmuck accusations such as yours?

I'm sure I'm going to get an explanation of the accusation, just waiting for it.

So your story is that FST and FTN are in some sort of cahoots, someone cracked the conspiracy, only you saw it and the thread was deleted by a mod, and no one ever said anything about it?

You really are a sick lying bastard. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe this?

You don't like FST, fair enough, yet you revel in it when you create posts such as the above. Why not leave if you think we're such a corrupt bunch? I tell you what though - I'll do you the favor of expediting your departure if I see you're here simply to stir shit. Future comments of the sort will get you a quick ticket off the forum.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    If I good think in TL have 200000 members. Before they closed the invite system was maybe 150000 member invite. And somebody maked TL invite giveaway, not give invite, only offer, and lost the TL acc at once...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark
    That is an absolute lie and you know it.

When was our "relationship" ever legitimately questioned by someone with something substantial and not fuckschmuck accusations such as yours?

I'm sure I'm going to get an explanation of the accusation, just waiting for it.

So your story is that FST and FTN are in some sort of cahoots, someone cracked the conspiracy, only you saw it and the thread was deleted by a mod, and no one ever said anything about it?

You really are a sick lying bastard. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe this?

You don't like FST, fair enough, yet you revel in it when you create posts such as the above. Why not leave if you think we're such a corrupt bunch? I tell you what though - I'll do you the favor of expediting your departure if I see you're here simply to stir shit. Future comments of the sort will get you a quick ticket off the forum.
    ... A little sensitive are we? I never said I didn't like FST, it's one of my favorite forums because members are generally allowed wide latitude. There have been multiple posts by multiple members deleted referring to that topic. My experience has been posts here are not deleted just because they're filled with, er "fuckschmuck" or most of the forum would cease to exist. The fact that they're deleted is what raises suspicion.

In any case, why not answer the question, how did Brandon get his IP? I'd love for there to be some innocent explanation, but it's hard to explain these and other events away except by leaks or hacks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Of course he's a "little sensitive" about all this. You pretty much just questioned our integrity by suggesting that we sell out members here for reasons other than the ones I cited above.

In any case, you're just raising the same issues over and over after I've already addressed them. No point dragging this out. If you're so keen on finding out how Brandon got that precious IP, ask the man himself.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456