Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlackCats

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    well i think black cats is level 3-4....and a 1 tb or 2 tb buffer would probabaly boost its level to 6 ,anyways its jsut my thinking....y would u wannt know its worth,its more about love then level when some one has buffered an account to 1 tb....u must really love black cats and games...how much is its worth to u ,is what matters....not what its worth for someone else.....soo what do u think is its worth?
    anways thats just my humble opinion.
    I couldn't agree mate, i love my PSP games and i seed them on my seedbox for months at a time.

BTW thanks for actually reading the post, unlike the other retards around here

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Buffer at BC is worthless, you can't hit & run, maybe once if you are lucky and have been a member for a while with good standing, so you only need enough to get you your first download without worries, seed it back to the required ratio & rules and you need never look back.

So 1TB might as well be 10GB or 100 GB, it's the same in the end for BC.
    Thanks for that mate.
    Last edited by G-Force; 11-30-2007 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    blackcats is good. i only use it for psp games so i keep a decent ratio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12