Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Asking or an FTN invite

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    sorry... delete this post
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 11-30-2007 at 11:09 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Maybe because you are still new here? If you are expecting FST users to invite you then you will have to wait a while, get to know a few people and establish a little trust.

When you have been here only for a month or 2 your best luck at getting an invite is from a staff member as they are actually allowed to invite a rotten apple or two.

Hopefully you can understand what I am trying to say.
    <3 sense

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    zema's Avatar Serbian viking BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    to all traders:

take this as an example. the op got sct and ftn within two weeks.

stop trading and you will be successful.
    thats very true - I got access to sct with a help of good soul! No trading, no offers, just pure help!

regards

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    wtf.. why did it post so many times. i only clicked it once!
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 11-30-2007 at 11:10 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    zema's Avatar Serbian viking BT Rep: +4
    to all traders:

take this as an example. the op got sct and ftn within two weeks. stop trading and you will be successful.
    Thats very true! I got access to sct by good soul!!! No trading, or any offer in exchange - just like that - pure help!

regards

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    to all traders:

take this as an example. the op got sct and ftn within two weeks.

i want to say that
    this member get ftn without trade and very fast
    in 2 weeks
    i know many traders in this site a bove 4 month and want this site but cant get that
    bec traders not trusted

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sorry
    double post
    Last edited by PRINCE; 11-30-2007 at 10:15 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    meo's Avatar RANDOM.ADS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    How many ppl got their invite by begging thread ?
    And why all those tools that call themself anti traders want to get inside high level trackers that have nothing special except the fact that invites are rarer.. Let's face it, those ppl are just fakes.
    Last edited by meo; 11-30-2007 at 10:32 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    this is the moment when i stop trading.. man i like this forum.. seems to be alot of good spirit here! to hell with all this trader forums!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiVaDeR View Post
    WoW. I definately wish I was as lucky as fsephie.......btw @ Brandon - did u by any chance read my request?? lol

Anyways Congrats to u fsephie
    Sorry I did not. I'm super busy with school, female, etc. This thread only caught my eye due to a friend pointing it out. There are a ton of these I miss daily, I just don't have the time to see them all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    yes, but you have to have a brain as well.

think about it this way: getting into bt sites, even the most private bt sites are quite easy to get into compared to certain other forms of piracy that are more private and imho better.

people who aim high and beg for sites like ftn don't really realize that sites like ftn are not high, are not insanely private, and are easy to get into.

to obtain a site like ftn try to at least have a reason, because if it is an epenis thing then aim a lot higher than ftn since it will not get you anywhere.

brandon you're f'en awesome. don't get me wrong. i love ftn, but i'm bluntly honest.
    I actually respect honesty quite a bit, so not a problem at all. I'm not sure whether to agree or disagree with the post though because I'm not sure if I totally understand the meaning behind it all. If you mean aim higher as in higher forms of piracy like you mention in your second sentence, then I agree. However those are a bit too high for some people to aim for IMO.

However, I will disagree with the second portion where you say that FTN is easy to get into (i'm relating this to BT sites only, this is where i got a bit confused with your statment) as ftn really is not easy to get into. Statistically speaking we get about an average of 150 new users a month, which really is not a lot compared to other sites(bt sites, not ftp). However, compared to the other forms of piracy, yes FTN is a piece of cake to get into

oh yea, i sent the invite btw.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast