Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: One free e**** invite.

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    i don't think anybody meet the requirements of uploading your own vinyl rips, it's not the place to find these kind of people.
    people are registered here to get trackers they want and to trade and get as many trackers as they can.
    absolutly i sure fit to the profle described above....just dont ask me complicated questions i am not all that smart
    Last edited by stitched; 11-30-2007 at 05:49 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i'm an experienced vinyl ripper with a hell of a equipment. i own almost the complete blue note catalog on heavy vinyl. some of them out of print.

i have like 7.000 vinyls.

[showoff]i could give you a list of my equipment starting with a linn akiva and a verdier nouvelle platine.[/showoff]

besides i have two technics 1210 for mixing.

i could mention every cable i use, the preamp and the software on my mac to make perfect vinyl rips.

you won't find a better vinyl ripper at fst.

i worked as a sound engineer for a large german tv broadcaster and mastered classical concerts. i know my subject.

unfortunately i'm also a lazy bastard and don't have much time for ripping recently.

so if you want an active uploader chose someone else. i don't really need this tracker.

also i think the tracker isn't so much jazz, funk and soul orientated like i am and i simply hate classic rock.

but if you are into vinyl ripping as well, we might share some experiences and perhaps i will get my lazy ass up and start ripping again.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    antiblah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i'm an experienced vinyl ripper with a hell of a equipment. i own almost the complete blue note catalog on heavy vinyl. some of them out of print.

[showoff]i could give you a list of my equipment starting with a linn akiva and a verdier nouvelle platine.[/showoff]

i could mention every cable i use, the preamp and the software on my mac to make perfect vinyl rips.

i worked as a sound engineer for a large german tv broadcaster and mastered classical concerts. i know my subject.

unfortunately i'm also a lazy bastard and don't have much time for ripping recently.

so if you want an active uploader chose someone else. i don't really need this tracker.

also i think the tracker isn't so much jazz, funk and soul orientated like i am and i simply hate classic rock.

but if you are into vinyl ripping as well, we might share some experiences and perhaps i will get my lazy ass up and start ripping again.
    Well, we have over 2000 jazz torrents I would want someone thats willing to upload their rips though.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

i think if you are looking for someone how deserve your invit so polarbear is the one , he is one of the best members here at fst
    also you have to know that plarbear doesnt know me at all

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    antiblah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sounds like it. He hasn't sent me a pm though.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    He may be trying to wined you all up, and apparently succeeding.
    Everyone know they don't have Invites, they are disabled
    And the more you lot respond the more kicks he Is getting out of this.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by antiblah View Post

Well, we have over 2000 jazz torrents I would want someone thats willing to upload their rips though.
    and that's the problem. i can't promise you that. if i like the community i probably will. i contribute to every tracker i'm a member of.

i will send you my email. if you have any doubts, choose someone else.

though you won't find a better one

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    so they have enabled invites again ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    No they give the trusted people few invites i think

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    No, it would seem that they are out looking for an active uploader of own vinyl rips
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast