Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSC Request

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sorry i know this is a little off topic but i had to ask

Cheeseman is it true you have to be retested every 18 months for your current qualifications level? i was told you have to do this to keep up with the times as software allways changes the reason i ask is i wanted to learn a similar area of work.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    I mean keep 3-4 sites, and give the rest away.
    I don't mean to cherry-pick your post, because I do sense your heart-felt request; but as much as you are saying that you have given up you trading history and want to retire to a nice site, please keep in mind that how you respect other torrent sites does influence whether you will be invited to sites like FSC.

Giving away an account is equally bad as trading up for it - and chances are site staff look no less critically at you for doing this, then if you were to still be trading. If you really want to retire and enjoy the community that comes with a site like FSC, you need to put aside all actions that disrespect the very kinds of sites that you are wanting to join -- and this includes account giveaways. Actions like this pose a huge risk to site security, and staff will never invite anyone whom they believe may compromise the site.

SgtMajor's suggestions are excellent. I just want to add one more. Don't *giveaway* your accounts. If you want staff to see you are different, than do the right thing now. If you are not using an account, then PM the site staff and ask for the account to be deleted.

I mean no disrespect. Just trying to offer some helpful advice.

Good luck.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I concur with the above, especially if all you are using the other sites for is a another ratio picture. The best thing is to get rid of trackers you don't need instead of transferring accounts to other individuals. If there are open sign-ups, let them sign-up; if it's invite, then invite them with your account THEN disable it. By transferring your account, you change who your inviter is responsible for. Even if you were able to convince your inviter that it will be okay, the ability for many sites to track down account trades and ban them could have a negative effect on the entire invite tree. Trust me, you certainly will not need 7+ ratio pics to get invites like this. To be honest, you might not even need something like that to get into such a community oriented torrent tracker like FSC.

In fact, given the club system at FSC, I would suggest finding out if there are certain clubs there that really interest you and maybe explaining what you have to offer that community. The thing about FSC vs. some of the other high level trackers is that while it does carry scene torrents, it also has a healthy depth of genre specific torrents. You need to be able to not only engross yourself in the community but also contribute to it through the tracker.

Now, I don't know if everyone ever invited to FSC uploads (or is even allowed to upload, please correct me if I am wrong) but I'm sure that a commitment to these genre clubs would certainly improve your chances. Remember that there are far more than just the fight club, such as DVDs, anime, etc.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why are both responses in "Essay" type? Yawn.......

Keep it short, this is NOT an English Class........LOL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    nice story man whos your favourite fighter
    where does he say anything about MMA, FSC isnt just about that, there are other communities and then theres whole community as its entilty
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    I mean keep 3-4 sites, and give the rest away.
    I don't mean to cherry-pick your post, because I do sense your heart-felt request; but as much as you are saying that you have given up you trading history and want to retire to a nice site, please keep in mind that how you respect other torrent sites does influence whether you will be invited to sites like FSC.

Giving away an account is equally bad as trading up for it - and chances are site staff look no less critically at you for doing this, then if you were to still be trading. If you really want to retire and enjoy the community that comes with a site like FSC, you need to put aside all actions that disrespect the very kinds of sites that you are wanting to join -- and this includes account giveaways. Actions like this pose a huge risk to site security, and staff will never invite anyone whom they believe may compromise the site.

SgtMajor's suggestions are excellent. I just want to add one more. Don't *giveaway* your accounts. If you want staff to see you are different, than do the right thing now. If you are not using an account, then PM the site staff and ask for the account to be deleted.

I mean no disrespect. Just trying to offer some helpful advice.

Good luck.
    Advice taken to heart. I'll delete the accounts instead giving them away.

Thanks for the heads up.

I understand I have not been a member here for a very long time, nor have I contributed much to the site yet. And like I said, it's not a life and death matter to me, so life goes on.

@Enlightened
    I think I got an "A" for effort though

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    @ Enlightened. Why are you posting about the feedback??? The author of this post is needing some help. If you sig is right, you're already a member (hopefully not a faker). If this is true, then you should know the spirit of FSC is all about helping out. Our posts were all about trying to be helpful. What does your post say about what you are doing??
    Last edited by kallieb; 12-01-2007 at 05:41 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Just because I had a lot to say to him doesn't mean I shouldn't have said it at all.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Good luck mate.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Why are both responses in "Essay" type? Yawn.......

Keep it short, this is NOT an English Class........LOL
    I know what u mean....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    very nice request so you may get it, it would be much more likely though after you had spent some more time here and people got to know you better. gl though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast