Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Megaupload.

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    What exactly is the download limit for free users?.It just seems to work/not work randomly for me...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    3 "automated" downloads per hour (after that, you have to type the captcha and wait 45 seconds until the next hour), and only one file at a time.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    iirc they only had a limited amount of free download slots too... so in theory, even if you met all anon's criteria but there were no slots available you couldn't download... it's been years since I used MU as a free user though
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    They have thankfully removed that, or so it appears. I haven't got the "all free slots for your country are used up" message for a long time. You could bypass that if you edited your User-Agent to make it look like the MU toolbar is installed, by the way.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    That's good to know... I very rarely use MU though. I usually get everything I'm after from one torrent site or another, but for a backup I have an RS premium account... 15 Euro every 3 months is hardly a bank breaker. My sister uses it more than I do
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    I was thinking in terms of Gb per day/hour or whatever......cause sometimes I get a message along the lines of "you have to wait x minutes before you can download again".

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    That's good to know... I very rarely use MU though. I usually get everything I'm after from one torrent site or another, but for a backup I have an RS premium account... 15 Euro every 3 months is hardly a bank breaker. My sister uses it more than I do
    RS is bad for backup cuz they will delete inactive files
    Mu won't as long as ur premium

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by KZEE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    RS is bad for backup cuz they will delete inactive files
    Mu won't as long as ur premium
    I don't upload anything via RS though so that's not really of any great concern... and there's always a warez site somewhere that will have what you're looking for... as long as it's not too obscure

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There is a script on userscript that runs on greasemonkey called "megaupload catcha auto fill ++" or something that overruns that bullcrap.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Yes, that one uses the mgr_dl.php trick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast