Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for ftn invite

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by redcorvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jatt23 View Post
    hey moffe...if i could get everything i wanted free...i would but nothing in life is free...sorry to break your bubble
    everything i have right now is what i have gotten for free..and i mean all the trackers!@
    you still had to spend the effort in finding the people to invite you somehelp... well anywayz back on topic please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

everything i have right now is what i have gotten for free..and i mean all the trackers!@
    you still had to spend the effort in finding the people to invite you somehelp... well anywayz back on topic please
    hahah..good thing you know my nick, but its useless using it against me lol...i took the effort to find the people and arent u making the effort of losing your account nignog?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

hahah..good thing you know my nick, but its useless using it against me lol...i took the effort to find the people and arent u making the effort of losing your account nignog?
    nignog? what are u talking about...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I also have no idea what you're talking about, as nignog does not exist on that particular site.

Now, I think you need to realize several things about FTN.

1. Invites are only given out to members of atleast 8 weeks and 200gb uploaded. What this means is an extremely small pool of people who currently have invites.

2. A maximum of 1 invite a month. This means that you are looking at an even smaller amount of people as there are many people who have given invites and might not be able to get another for 4 weeks.

3. You must personally request an invite from the admins. Unless you are invited by a sysop, that person must personally request and have granted his wish for an invite. So we're reducing the pool of people even still...

4. The fact that by inviting a person of ill repute you can potentially lose all your invites and have an indefinite warning or potential ban. Considering the size of the site and the fact that maybe 2 or 3 people are added each day, it is not hard to find out who these people are.

5. Pride. FTN is not about being a top 0day tracker, although they certainly do have that going for them. The community is incredibly strong there and certainly not what is typical of your average tracker. Tell me of a single other tracker where the majority of people incorporate the logo into their avatars? It's like going to a college campus, there is that much school spirit.

So with those five things in mind (especially number 5), I think you should reconsider trying to get an FTN invite simply because it isn't what you what, at least not what you really want.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    antipower187's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    You just reminded me how dumb I am for giving my account away over a year ago I remember the "school spirit" it had. It was great..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12