Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: have seedbox access

IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    oh yaar just close this thread theses bundu's arent gunna trade with you lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yea they so fucking annoying..fine no seedbox for u idiots

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    lol now thats no way to go bro...trust me i was like that to like dont fukin spam my thread if you dont got what i wasnt n shyt u know and then everyones like i dont like your attitude n shyt so im like fuk u my thread lol but i dont do that anymore just some advice play nice.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    lol now thats no way to go bro...trust me i was like that to like dont fukin spam my thread if you dont got what i wasnt n shyt u know and then everyones like i dont like your attitude n shyt so im like fuk u my thread lol but i dont do that anymore just some advice play nice.
    thanks man...i like ur attitude....ill give ya a sct account free just pm me man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No need for all the flaming...

perhaps the poster could add some details about the offer...seedbox plan, length of access, etc
    Last edited by aburyach; 12-03-2007 at 02:10 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    No need for all the flaming...

perhaps the poster could add some details about the offer...seedbox plan, length of access, etc
    pm me for those details man

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Word - members here have long memories.

Treat others as you would be expected to be treated yourself.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Word - members here have long memories.

Treat others as you would be expected to be treated yourself.
    yea i wouldn't spam other's threads...thats why dont spam mine.....i am a nice guy...u can ask IGotMoney i just gave him a free sct account...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's a forum, you post a thread, others will react and offer advice or opinion, you either take it with a pinch of salt or close your thread.

Spam is "good luck" or "nice giveaway man" the post-boosting one-liners, now that is spam, critique or discussion is exactly that, the way you react and engage in the thread normally determines the success or not of what you requested in the OP.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's a forum, you post a thread, others will react and offer advice or opinion, you either take it with a pinch of salt or close your thread.

Spam is "good luck" or "nice giveaway man" the post-boosting one-liners, now that is spam, critique or discussion is exactly that, the way you react and engage in the thread normally determines the success or not of what you requested in the OP.
    what the fuck are u talking about? anything that is not offering me what i posted that i want is spam....and sgtmajor, can you please leave my thread...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast