Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: iranian movie torrent site ?

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Iran has movies? ><
    very nice of to say

you started to remind me of the friggin rasists in norway. saying the exact same thing like do they have buses there? or hospitals? you just want to fuck them up real hard. and it has happened a lot where they go home crying seriously

of course they have movies

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    1. You suck at posting. Hit the "Submit" button once.
    i believe there is a problem with the forum. i dont think that all the triple posts made in this forum is because of the people hitting the submit button 3 times? it actually happened to me, it automatically double posts

anyways. i do think that hollywood movies are better since there are more entertainment in them. thats it.
    but most of the iranian movies are depressing (also some lame comedy) mainly because of the stupid government, which has screwed up iran. there's no freedom so you cant make a movie about anything you want

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post

i believe there is a problem with the forum. i dont think that all the triple posts made in this forum is because of the people hitting the submit button 3 times? it actually happened to me, it automatically double posts
    No, no it isn't.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    puppeteer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Here is a site that contains Iranian movies:http://www.iraniantorrents.com/
    Or u can use KG i think it contains the most important iranian movies

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

No, no it isn't.
    whatever man..... i'm telling you it happened to me where it AUTOMATICALLY double posts. if you dont believe me then dont, i got nothing to prove. Why should i lie??

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

No, no it isn't.
    whatever man..... i'm telling you it happened to me where it AUTOMATICALLY double posts. if you dont believe me then dont, i got nothing to prove. Why should i lie??
    Well, if you understood how HTML worked then you'd realized how silly that comment is.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #36

Well, if you understood how HTML worked then you'd realized how silly that comment is.
    too bad i'm not in the computer field ha?

but i got to laugh. this example i'm about to give happened about 3 times
    one example is in the pms. i was pming someone and i pressed the button only once, as i usually do, and then it said that i have to wait 60 seconds in order to send a message. then i went to the sent messages part and my message was there. now that shows that the message was about to be sent twice.
    now the same thing happens sometimes when posting in a thread.

now you think i cant distinguish between hitting the button once and hitting it twice?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

too bad i'm not in the computer field ha?

but i got to laugh. this example i'm about to give happened about 3 times
    one example is in the pms. i was pming someone and i pressed the button only once, as i usually do, and then it said that i have to wait 60 seconds in order to send a message. then i went to the sent messages part and my message was there. now that shows that the message was about to be sent twice.
    now the same thing happens sometimes when posting in a thread.

now you think i cant distinguish between hitting the button once and hitting it twice?
    Perhaps your mouse is shit.

Whatever the issue, I can assure you it isn't the forum.

Anyhow, thread has gotten off topic and the original poster seems to have solved his dilemma.

Closed.

yo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234