Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Trance Radio Sites

p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Qua View Post
    It's strange that this thread didn't get more responce from music lovers. This is great chance to share some of your favourite stations with other ppl. And by number of ppl asking for invites to trance tracker,one coud assume that they will be happy to find some alternative way to fill their music needs
    Exactly.

I ve used lots of web radioz in the past,and some of the ones were really cool. how ever I lost my bookmarks

btw , radios are better than trance trackers, and I feel people are just asking trance trackers here just for rarity

And thx Qua for screamer-radio. :-)
    Last edited by p1r4t3; 12-03-2007 at 02:00 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Qua View Post
    I'm glad that you like it I never herad of it till friend showed me how great is that little thingy
    Here's teh dl link for those to lazzy to google it
    Code:
    http://www.screamer-radio.com/download/
    And teh best thing is that it's free
    thank you so much Qua

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Big thanks Qua,too bad that utility doesnt have House genre

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sench View Post
    Big thanks Qua,too bad that utility doesnt have House genre
    I don't listen to techno,but i saw di.fm station named Techno It's located in Genre/Dance. Or you coud try some other stations? If I find some techno stream,I'll let you know
    I had no idea that screamer is going to be such hit here.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yea qua its great but i have problem with etn .fm its cutting out only on screamer program i wanted to recording some tracks do u have any idea why plz

ps:my home speed is just sucks
    Last edited by supper; 12-03-2007 at 02:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I dont think that it has anything to do with your home line.
    Same thing is happening to me sometimes,I'm not quite sure why is that. I noticed that on few stations. I first thought that Screamer is having some problems,so i tried open those stations in foobar and me with buffer size,but it's still happening. I guess that it has something to with station, usually it fixes by it self.
    Sorry I can't help you more.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12